• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shall serve as creepy pastaness for shiny starter hunters

Bulbas Attack!
I have gotten my Leafgreen file. I have heard of Bulbasaurs that were green. I always loved Bulbasaur because he was super cute! I hated him evolving so I always pressed the B button, then give him an Everstone so I'll keep his super cute first form. I started my file entered my name, Ally Cat. I started off in Pallet Town usual stuff from Red and Blue. Then I get to the lab with my mean rival friend Gary, and Oak gives us a choice in starter pokemon. I save by Bulbasaur's poke ball and then start my hunt. Only thing was that I was playing late at night while my parents were asleep. Thankfully its Christmas vacation so I wont have to worry about getting up the next day. I keep resseting for the rare green Bulbasaur but the weirdest things happen. Every time I look at the Bulbasaurs summary it shows he not shiny he has red angry eyes. And when I reset I hear a Bulbasaur growl in my room.

Its been 10 hours and the sun is just peaking up from the horizon. I yawn andthen put my GBA SP inside my charger still on so I wont waste the battery power. I yaw and climb back in bed taking a nice nap.

My parents have jobs during vacation and then can trust me alone. I wake up and fix my brunch up. Scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon my favorite classic breakfast. And so great that I dont have to stuff my face. I finish and drink my orange juice ad put it in the sink. Then I take my GBA SP agian not noticing the manyy Bulbasaurs on my unmade bed. I walk downstairs and turn on the TV watching some cartoons while SRing for that rare green Bulbasaur. But I ignore small footsteps coming down the stairs. I keep resseting and resseting! But still nothing! I hear Bulbasaur growls as I reset.

Finally after 7 hours of Soft Resseting I see a green Bulbasaur. His background was a bright white instead of a light gray color and a yellow star was above him. And the border was bright blue insuring I wouldnt reset him. Then I hear Bulbasaur barks. I look up and see hundreds (or thousands?) of regular colored Bulbasaurs that looked very angry.

"I didnt know I had so many Bulbasaur plushies" I say. That only causes them to growl and seethe with rage.

"YOU HAVE ERASED US FROM THE GAME! WHY!!!!?" they all shout.

"I wanted a green Bulbasaur" I respond

"GREEN!? WE ARE SUPERIOR TO ONE THAT IS OF THE DIFFERENT COLOR!!!!! OUR FINAL FORM IS ON THE GAME MENU YOU HEAR ITS CRY WHEN YOU PRESS START AND YOU DARE SEARCH FOR A GREEN ONE!?" they say agian.

"Yeah I always wanted one that could sparkle when it comes out of poke ball" I stutter when seeing the bulbs on their backs turning brown like a volcano.

"YOU SHALL FALL TO YOUR DOOM SHINY HUNTER!!!!" they shout.

"Shiny hunter?" I ask.

"WE HAVE STRUCK VENGEANCE AGAINST OTHERS SUCH AS SHINYHUNTER7, SHINYSTORMDRAGOON, AND THE ONE WITH THE LOL REACTIONS ABENZIO!!!" they shout.

"I'm not a shiny hunter I swear!!" I cry.

"TOO LATE YOU HAVE DONE YOUR CRIME AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY" the Bulbasaurs saiy as they're volcano colored bulbs exploded lava red before they fired multiple Razor Leaf and Vine Whip attacks on me.

My parents find my body whipped and cut. Blood on the floor. I have learnde my lesson, dont SR anymore. Or the left over pokemon will find and kill you.

Eh, not that creepy. Frankly, it's hard to take it seriously when you have several thousand bulbasaur shouting at your for SRing.

You've caught another lurker. >.> This thread alone is enough to make me join.

I'll be posting a pasta quite shortly.

[EDIT:] Aaand, here we are. This is the first Pokemon pasta I've written, and the second overall. Sorry for the MASSIVE LENGTH...I can never seem to keep these babies short. :C Tell me what you think!

Nostalgic Yellow

Pokémon has always held an appeal for me, I must admit. But while the newer games can be fun, I was always an old-school R/B/Y kind of girl. My favorite, of course, was Yellow—I mean, how could you not just love being able to turn around and talk to your furry little friend? I immensely enjoyed watching Pikachu come to love my character over the course of the game, his picture eventually coming to include those little hearts.

Of course, years ago, I sold my Yellow cartridge to Gamestop for store credit with which to buy new games. We all know it’s borderline impossible to find used Pokémon games for the GB at your run-of-the-mill used game store, but there was one place in my town that I had my eye on. It wasn’t a chain store, so there was a slight chance that I’d be able to find Yellow there. One sunny afternoon, my sister took me to the shop and, lo and behold, sitting among the other used GB games was a copy of Pokémon Yellow! I was thrilled and bought it on the spot for ten bucks (a little overpriced, I know, but it came with a guarantee).

Being an avid reader of creepypasta of all kinds, including Pokémon, I scrutinized the cartridge on the car ride home, looking for any minor flaws with the label or plastic. I found none. I looked next for stickers or places where stickers may have been pulled off of the old game, but I still found nothing. I was convinced that I had a bona fide, 100% normal Pokémon game sitting in my lap. How very wrong I was.

I hopped into my room the second we got home and mashed Yellow into my much-loved SP. It started up without a hitch. The “Pika!” at the beginning was a comforting noise, full of promise that I would soon be reclaiming my former glory with my little yellow friend. I, unlike anyone who reads Pokémon creepypasta these days, was entirely unable to resist taking a peek at the previous owner’s game, just to make sure I wasn’t one of the (un)lucky few to get a disturbingly hacked cartridge. They had named their character “Ash,” quite obviously from the anime. I was majorly let down when I saw that their team was average to say the least (All common Pokémon trained to level 50, give or take). I shut the power off and turned it back on, prepared to start anew.

“Hello,” the text bubble read, “are you a boy or girl?”

My eyes widened and my jaw was somewhere in the vicinity of the carpet. It’d been a few years, but even I realized that option wasn’t available in Yellow. I began to grin like a complete idiot, excited to have a “HACKED GAME OMG” story to share. I quickly chose “girl”, eager to see what this hack was all about. I entered my name as “Morgan” for the obvious reason. The usual beginning scenes happened, but with the female sprite from Crystal in Yellow’s monochrome. I was getting kinda disappointed, but then I realized I had wanted to play through for nostalgia, not to be scared out of my mind by a fucked-up hacker.

So, as usual, I got my Pikachu and named him “Hector” (I like how it’s a name *and* a verb). I took a different path from usual and named my rival Ash, after the original owner’s character. The usual goings on happened and I started my adventure. I smashed my way through the gyms basically without incident. I had all but forgotten that this game was hacked when it happened. I was walking toward the Pokémon League, prepared to put the Elite Four into their places with my totally badass team. But for some reason, I stopped. The music did too. The only noise was the bumping-into-a-wall sound that happened when I tried to move in any direction. Thing was, my sprite didn’t turn when I mashed the buttons. It didn’t even move like it was walking into a wall. I found heart in my throat, half with excitement, half with fear. I opened up the start menu, relieved and afraid at the same time. Relieved that my game hadn’t crashed, but afraid at what I might find.

I first checked up on my beloved team. My heart rate lowered a little when I saw that each and every one of my team members was exactly how I left them. No Unowns, no scary new nicknames, no level loss, and (thankfully) no deaths. Next came my trainer card. I held my breath as I pushed A to pull the screen up…

…and choked on it as I saw my sprite. Her eyes were black, her pupils red. Her hair style was different too—it was short, curly, and brown. Like mine. As tempted as I was to turn the game off, I gritted my teeth and told myself that coincidences be damned, I was following this glitch to the end. No hacker would get the better of me. My heart was beating faster than it would have if I had just sprinted a mile, but I exited the screen. Upon doing so, the menu itself closed.

Hector and my character (whose overworld sprite had changed along with the card) did the escape rope animation together and I soon saw we were in a cave. I faltered for a moment, remembering every other story I had heard. Caves were where you found the bodies. Always where you found the bodies. But…no one was dead in this game, right? I gulped and began to explore (I had no other option. I couldn’t access my items and there was no door.)

The first room I was in was relatively small, so all of it was visible on the screen. A down ladder was set near the top of the room. Before going down it, I checked on Hector. While he was producing hearts every time I spoke to him before, now he looked mad—not just mad, royally pissed. I’d never seen this sprite in-game, but I didn’t think it even existed. Why would he be mad? It wasn’t my fault we were here. It was even more unsettling when I realized that it was still silent. No cry, no music, no sound effects. Nothing.

I checked my trainer card again, genuinely afraid of what I might find. The sprite that looked like me had changed again. This time, she looked like something had smudged part of her torso out, almost as though someone erased a line straight through her. In place of it was a deep red, with the implications clear. Her face was different as well. The black and red eyes looked scared, and I could just make out two blue tear tracks on her face. I put the game down for a moment, but didn’t turn it off.

To cool down, I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to convince myself that I was fine. I looked perfectly normal, and I calmed down enough to wash my face. When I dried off, I caught the tiniest glimpse of myself in the mirror and nearly screamed. I had thought for a second I saw black and red where my eye should have been, but when I blinked it went away. I shrugged it off as paranoia and returned to my room.

Returning to my game, I exited the menu and walked determinedly toward the ladder, my sprite trailing red pixels. The sound played as usual when I went down. I couldn’t see through the darkness at the bottom—I had my strongest team with me, not any HM slaves. I think the game knew it, too. I walked blindly through the darkness, waiting for something to happen in the eerie silence. Just as I was dreading, a text box popped up.

ARCANINE has left!

“Left”? What? It didn’t die? I was slightly relieved at this news, but a little apprehensive. What would happen when the rest left? Would I find their bodies, headless and mutilated? I kept walking in silence until:

PIDGEOT has left!

I expected it to happen, but it still freaked me out. I chose this time to check up on my remaining Pokémon. A few presses of the buttons told me nothing was out of the ordinary aside from the two empty slots. I looked closely and saw that the Pokémon were leaving in reverse order of my party. Something told me to put Hector up front where he’d be relatively safe for now. After doing so, I checked my trainer card again. It was worse. My sprite’s hands were now smudged out with red splotches to replace them. Where her hat was, the same thing happened. I quickly exited the screen, relieved that in the darkness, I couldn’t see my horrific new sprite.

As I continued walking in the darkness, my Pokémon “left” one by one. Soon:

Hector has left!

That was it, I supposed, waiting for something to attack my defenseless and mutilated character. I wanted
to check on her again, but the start menu wouldn’t work. I plucked up my courage and continued walking until the lights suddenly came on and I found myself unable to move. The room I found myself in was a dark rusty grey, giving the impression of a torture chamber. To my surprise, I saw Ash waiting for me in the center. After a few seconds, I found that I could move.

Nervously, I approached. When I interacted with him, I heard a maniacal 8-bit laugh before the text box appeared. “Nostalgia called you back here, just like it called me. Isn’t that right, Morgan?” As he spoke, a bone-chilling screech ripped through my headphones. He continued “You thought it’d be just like old times. You wanted another go at the Elite Four and Mewtwo, just for fun.” More screeching. “But you don’t care about your Pokémon. When you eventually got bored, you’d set this game down, never to pick it up again. And your Pokémon would rot.” The screech got higher-pitched, if that were possible. I was starting to seriously freak out. “That’s why they left. But before they go, they want to give you a taste of what you were going to give to them.”

A battle initiated. My mutilated sprite against Arcanine, with no trainer at the start and no music to accompany it. I noted that there were five other Pokéballs in the battle. As I watched, Arcanine’s sprite deteriorated, or decayed even, into this satanic zombie with bits of flesh falling off and bones poking through.

ARCANINE used TAKE DOWN!

My Arcanine didn’t have Take Down—and the game hadn’t even given me any options! I just watched as the zombie Pokémon did its damage. Then Arcanine returned and Pidgeot came out. The same process happened, with Pidgeot rotting before my eyes, then attacking and switching out. It repeated with the rest of my team until I had 6 HP left and Hector came out.

Hector used ZAP CANNON!

Morgan fainted!

And so I did. When I woke up, I saw the cartridge was still in my SP but the power was off. I didn’t dare turn it back on for fear of what I might find. The next day, I went to return the game to the shop I had gotten it from, but it was out of business. Instead, I dumped it into a nearby trashcan, covering it with any other trash I had in the hopes that no one would find and play that game again.

Every once in a while, I look into a mirror out of the corner of my eye and see the red and black one staring back.

Last edited:

[EDIT:] Aaand, here we are. This is the first Pokemon pasta I've written, and the second overall. Sorry for the MASSIVE LENGTH...I can never seem to keep these babies short. :C Tell me what you think!

Nostalgic Yellow

Pokémon has always held an appeal for me, I must admit. But while the newer games can be fun, I was always an old-school R/B/Y kind of girl. My favorite, of course, was Yellow—I mean, how could you not just love being able to turn around and talk to your furry little friend? I immensely enjoyed watching Pikachu come to love my character over the course of the game, his picture eventually coming to include those little hearts.

Of course, years ago, I sold my Yellow cartridge to Gamestop for store credit with which to buy new games. We all know it’s borderline impossible to find used Pokémon games for the GB at your run-of-the-mill used game store, but there was one place in my town that I had my eye on. It wasn’t a chain store, so there was a slight chance that I’d be able to find Yellow there. One sunny afternoon, my sister took me to the shop and, lo and behold, sitting among the other used GB games was a copy of Pokémon Yellow! I was thrilled and bought it on the spot for ten bucks (a little overpriced, I know, but it came with a guarantee).

Being an avid reader of creepypasta of all kinds, including Pokémon, I scrutinized the cartridge on the car ride home, looking for any minor flaws with the label or plastic. I found none. I looked next for stickers or places where stickers may have been pulled off of the old game, but I still found nothing. I was convinced that I had a bona fide, 100% normal Pokémon game sitting in my lap. How very wrong I was.

I hopped into my room the second we got home and mashed Yellow into my much-loved SP. It started up without a hitch. The “Pika!” at the beginning was a comforting noise, full of promise that I would soon be reclaiming my former glory with my little yellow friend. I, unlike anyone who reads Pokémon creepypasta these days, was entirely unable to resist taking a peek at the previous owner’s game, just to make sure I wasn’t one of the (un)lucky few to get a disturbingly hacked cartridge. They had named their character “Ash,” quite obviously from the anime. I was majorly let down when I saw that their team was average to say the least (All common Pokémon trained to level 50, give or take). I shut the power off and turned it back on, prepared to start anew.

My eyes widened and my jaw was somewhere in the vicinity of the carpet. It’d been a few years, but even I realized that option wasn’t available in Yellow. I began to grin like a complete idiot, excited to have a “HACKED GAME OMG” story to share. I quickly chose “girl”, eager to see what this hack was all about. I entered my name as “Morgan” for the obvious reason. The usual beginning scenes happened, but with the female sprite from Crystal in Yellow’s monochrome. I was getting kinda disappointed, but then I realized I had wanted to play through for nostalgia, not to be scared out of my mind by a fucked-up hacker.

So, as usual, I got my Pikachu and named him “Hector” (I like how it’s a name *and* a verb). I took a different path from usual and named my rival Ash, after the original owner’s character. The usual goings on happened and I started my adventure. I smashed my way through the gyms basically without incident. I had all but forgotten that this game was hacked when it happened. I was walking toward the Pokémon League, prepared to put the Elite Four into their places with my totally badass team. But for some reason, I stopped. The music did too. The only noise was the bumping-into-a-wall sound that happened when I tried to move in any direction. Thing was, my sprite didn’t turn when I mashed the buttons. It didn’t even move like it was walking into a wall. I found heart in my throat, half with excitement, half with fear. I opened up the start menu, relieved and afraid at the same time. Relieved that my game hadn’t crashed, but afraid at what I might find.

I first checked up on my beloved team. My heart rate lowered a little when I saw that each and every one of my team members was exactly how I left them. No Unowns, no scary new nicknames, no level loss, and (thankfully) no deaths. Next came my trainer card. I held my breath as I pushed A to pull the screen up…

…and choked on it as I saw my sprite. Her eyes were black, her pupils red. Her hair style was different too—it was short, curly, and brown. Like mine. As tempted as I was to turn the game off, I gritted my teeth and told myself that coincidences be damned, I was following this glitch to the end. No hacker would get the better of me. My heart was beating faster than it would have if I had just sprinted a mile, but I exited the screen. Upon doing so, the menu itself closed.

Hector and my character (whose overworld sprite had changed along with the card) did the escape rope animation together and I soon saw we were in a cave. I faltered for a moment, remembering every other story I had heard. Caves were where you found the bodies. Always where you found the bodies. But…no one was dead in this game, right? I gulped and began to explore (I had no other option. I couldn’t access my items and there was no door.)

The first room I was in was relatively small, so all of it was visible on the screen. A down ladder was set near the top of the room. Before going down it, I checked on Hector. While he was producing hearts every time I spoke to him before, now he looked mad—not just mad, royally pissed. I’d never seen this sprite in-game, but I didn’t think it even existed. Why would he be mad? It wasn’t my fault we were here. It was even more unsettling when I realized that it was still silent. No cry, no music, no sound effects. Nothing.

I checked my trainer card again, genuinely afraid of what I might find. The sprite that looked like me had changed again. This time, she looked like something had smudged part of her torso out, almost as though someone erased a line straight through her. In place of it was a deep red, with the implications clear. Her face was different as well. The black and red eyes looked scared, and I could just make out two blue tear tracks on her face. I put the game down for a moment, but didn’t turn it off.

To cool down, I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to convince myself that I was fine. I looked perfectly normal, and I calmed down enough to wash my face. When I dried off, I caught the tiniest glimpse of myself in the mirror and nearly screamed. I had thought for a second I saw black and red where my eye should have been, but when I blinked it went away. I shrugged it off as paranoia and returned to my room.

Returning to my game, I exited the menu and walked determinedly toward the ladder, my sprite trailing red pixels. The sound played as usual when I went down. I couldn’t see through the darkness at the bottom—I had my strongest team with me, not any HM slaves. I think the game knew it, too. I walked blindly through the darkness, waiting for something to happen in the eerie silence. Just as I was dreading, a text box popped up.

ARCANINE has left!

“Left”? What? It didn’t die? I was slightly relieved at this news, but a little apprehensive. What would happen when the rest left? Would I find their bodies, headless and mutilated? I kept walking in silence until:

PIDGEOT has left!

I expected it to happen, but it still freaked me out. I chose this time to check up on my remaining Pokémon. A few presses of the buttons told me nothing was out of the ordinary aside from the two empty slots. I looked closely and saw that the Pokémon were leaving in reverse order of my party. Something told me to put Hector up front where he’d be relatively safe for now. After doing so, I checked my trainer card again. It was worse. My sprite’s hands were now smudged out with red splotches to replace them. Where her hat was, the same thing happened. I quickly exited the screen, relieved that in the darkness, I couldn’t see my horrific new sprite.

Hector has left!

That was it, I supposed, waiting for something to attack my defenseless and mutilated character. I wanted
to check on her again, but the start menu wouldn’t work. I plucked up my courage and continued walking until the lights suddenly came on and I found myself unable to move. The room I found myself in was a dark rusty grey, giving the impression of a torture chamber. To my surprise, I saw Ash waiting for me in the center. After a few seconds, I found that I could move.

Nervously, I approached. When I interacted with him, I heard a maniacal 8-bit laugh before the text box appeared. “Nostalgia called you back here, just like it called me. Isn’t that right, Morgan?” As he spoke, a bone-chilling screech ripped through my headphones. He continued “You thought it’d be just like old times. You wanted another go at the Elite Four and Mewtwo, just for fun.” More screeching. “But you don’t care about your Pokémon. When you eventually got bored, you’d set this game down, never to pick it up again. And your Pokémon would rot.” The screech got higher-pitched, if that were possible. I was starting to seriously freak out. “That’s why they left. But before they go, they want to give you a taste of what you were going to give to them.”

A battle initiated. My mutilated sprite against Arcanine, with no trainer at the start and no music to accompany it. I noted that there were five other Pokéballs in the battle. As I watched, Arcanine’s sprite deteriorated, or decayed even, into this satanic zombie with bits of flesh falling off and bones poking through.

ARCANINE used TAKE DOWN!

My Arcanine didn’t have Take Down—and the game hadn’t even given me any options! I just watched as the zombie Pokémon did its damage. Then Arcanine returned and Pidgeot came out. The same process happened, with Pidgeot rotting before my eyes, then attacking and switching out. It repeated with the rest of my team until I had 6 HP left and Hector came out.

Hector used ZAP CANNON!

Morgan fainted!

And so I did. When I woke up, I saw the cartridge was still in my SP but the power was off. I didn’t dare turn it back on for fear of what I might find. The next day, I went to return the game to the shop I had gotten it from, but it was out of business. Instead, I dumped it into a nearby trashcan, covering it with any other trash I had in the hopes that no one would find and play that game again.

Every once in a while, I look into a mirror out of the corner of my eye and see the red and black one staring back.

The nostalgia CP always get to me because it's the reason that I play old games again. I think you did a great job, especially since this was your first. :D

That one really freaks me out...Thats why I always play my Red and Yellow games every few months

Nostalgic Yellow

ARCANINE has left!

PIDGEOT has left!

Hector has left!

ARCANINE used TAKE DOWN!

Hector used ZAP CANNON!

Morgan fainted!

Shit, that was creepy. Very nicely written too. :thumbup:

Not sure if this was posted, but here we go:

fffffffd.jpg

The nostalgia CP always get to me because it's the reason that I play old games again. I think you did a great job, especially since this was your first. :D
It kinda freaked me out as I wrote it because I'm just like that with my old games. D:
I'm glad you liked it!

That one really freaks me out...Thats why I always play my Red and Yellow games every few months
That's probably a good idea. >.> You never know what's waiting for you when you turn the game on... *insert spooky face here*

Shit, that was creepy. Very nicely written too. :thumbup:
Thanks so much! Happy I was able to scare you ;)

Not sure if this was posted, but here we go:

fffffffd.jpg
I thought that was less creepy than it was sad. It goes along the lines of Glitchy Red (best cp, imho) by making you feel bad for him.

Yes it was.Hopefully hell make more,and nice job on the story,creeped me out.:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

I just watched the Lavender Town Music thing, and it was such a fail. That was so fake. The original link to the video is on Page 5. None of these things are real and none can be real, so it doesn't really scare me.

Nostalgic Yellow

ARCANINE has left!

PIDGEOT has left!

Hector has left!

ARCANINE used TAKE DOWN!

Hector used ZAP CANNON!

Morgan fainted!

That was a nice one! I half expected her to look and see a slash through her own body when the character glanced at the mirror. Still very good!

this is my creepypasta, its not o much as creepy as, how pokemon should have happened,i wrote this not stolen.
The Events of 2027

January 22, 2027. I start work with Dr Hagiru Sato and his team of scientists from japan, america, canada and Britain, we begin work on a matter-energy transference machine.

August 13, 2030. The technology is finally completed and tests start on animals. a laboratory is set up in brazil underground, fearful of any interference. a large rat like creature is captured and experimented on, but mutations start to appear on it as it grows when it is released from the devise, the creature begins to float in the air as its body mutates. We are all stunned as it breaks out and escapes.

August 15, 2030. The laboratory is shutdown and work is moved back to japan for more refinements .

December 3, 2030. Dr Sato believes that the animals are mutating because they arnt physically strong enough to withstand the energy into their own bodies so it is decided that work should begin on what he calls "physically perfect bodied humans". Word goes out looking for human volunteers with large monetary retribution for those who are chosen.

December 19, 2032. Three world martial art champions, brothers Chan, Top and Lee hitmon are chosen as well as the worlds strongest man Mark Choke are the subjects. They are paid 12 million american dollars each and work begins.

February 1, 2033. After weeks of physical training and undergoing many tests of strength and endurance, the four are given given large amounts of steroids and tests begin. But unfortunately the same results happen with all four severally mutating and become animal like, angry and rabid, they are sedated and sent to an underground chamber with the animal experiments and kept under lockdown.

February 11, 2033. First machine is tested successfully after over a hundred failed tests, it is named the "Particle organising kevlar enclosure ball" . Controversy over the destructive nature of the technology ignites.

July 18, 2033. A catastrophic incident with one of the devises destroys the city of Hiroshima, in devastation not seen since the atomic bombs were dropped nearly 90 years earlier. Japanese government officials move to ban work on the technology, though western powers erge them to allow it, despite the mishap.

April 22, 2035. First sighting of infected individuals. Most are animals, some humans are also shown to be susceptible to infection. Most seen around the ruins of Hiroshima, which had not been rebuilt.

May 13, 2035. Northern Japan is split off from its southern half as a nation-wide quarantine is enacted. Anarchy soon spreads through the infected regions. 15% of humans exposed to the disease are immune and show no immediate side effect. 84.9% are affected fatally by the disease, which causes cancerous-growths. 1% of those exposed are shown to successfully mutate. The "Virus" is found to be a spreadable corruption of genetic material , which causes rapid mutation in infected individuals. all large animal life above ground is soon infected.

January 1, 2040. 98% of all animal life in japan are whipped out. Bugs and lizards are affected the greatest by the mutations, growing immensely. Ecosystems ruled entirely by infected individuals.

May 8, 2048. Japanese defense force engages infected individuals to preserve quarantine. Co-ordinated attacks by infected humans and animals are seen. High levels of intelligence confirmed.

May 10, 2048. they fail and the nation of Japan ceases to exist.

October 13, 2048. The United States Carrier George W. Bush is attacked and sunk by unknown force. Later reveled to be a co-ordinated assault by the infected. Use of atomic weapons to destroy all life on japan considered, but denied.

February 12, 2052. Remaining inhabitants of japan have appeared, by outward observers, to have began adopting the infected into their regions. Part of this region is a total weapons ban and the banning of violence against infected individuals. This is surprisingly effective at ceasing conflict with infected individuals.

April 2, 2055. Infected seen to have spread to North America. Military preparedness results in far more contained infection. Millions in the United states, Canada and Mexico die.

March 11, 2061 the United States army begins experimenting with combat prowess of infected animals, who are shown to have friendly connection to humans who treat them well , much like dogs. Initial tests exceed expectations. Later that year China, Russia, Vietnam and North Korea react by singing the "Kommu pact", ensuring protection against the now utterly overpowered west.

July 2, 2063. The Kommu alliance declares war on the United States. Infected used to great effect.

November 9, 2066 The war ends. Communist states are dissolved. The entire of Asia and Russia are now under the jurisdiction of the NATO.

December 25, 2072. The now divided regions that were japan begin to open up to the outside world. Mostly through scientific trade off.

February 1, 2074. Japans team " Restrain Obtain Capture or Kill Enforcement Tactics" lead by their leader Giovanni Brankos, travel into heavily infected Brazil. They recover the DNA of one of the individuals believed to be the first infected.
Beliefs are that the infected are actually the next phase in evolution and to find one f the originals would better help the understanding. There are many tried and failed attempts at cloning, before a final experiment is successful. The result of this experiment, capable of self-induced Energy matter transfer, is responsible for the deaths of dozens before escaping.

May 20, 2074. My son Alex and his wife dies, leaving me care of my beloved 12 year old grandson Gary Oak.

That's actually rather interesting. Nice job.

While you may have written this point-of-view, the story and dates are exactly the same as those from another a few pages back about Ash. :sweat:

[EDIT]: Found it.
January 22, 2027: Dr. Hagiru Sato and his team of scientists from Japan, America, Canada, and Britain begin work on a matter-energy transference machine.

February 11th, 2033: First machine is tested successfully after over a hundred failed tests. Controversy over the destructive nature of the technology ignites.

July 18th, 2033: A catastrophic incident with an energy-matter machine destroys the cit of Hiroshima, in devastation not seen since the atomic bombs were dropped nearly 90 years prior. Japanese government officials move to ban work on the technology, though Western powers urge them to allow it, despite the mishap.

April 22, 2035: First sighting of infected individuals. Most are animals, some humans are also shown to be susceptible to infection. Most seen around the ruins of Hiroshima, which had not been rebuilt.

May 13, 2035: Northern Japan is split off from it's Southern half, as a nation-wide quarantine is enacted. Anarchy soon spreads through the infected regions. 15% of humans exposed to the disease are immune, no side effect. 84.9% are affected fatally by the disease, which causes cancerous-growths. .1% of those exposed are shown to successfully mutate. The "Virus" is found to be a spreadable corruption of genetic material, which causes rapid mutation in infected individuals. All large animal life above ground is soon infected.

January 1, 2040: 98% of all animals in Japan are wiped out, ecosystems ruled entirely by infected individuals.

May 8th, 2048: Japanese Defense Force engages infected individuals to preserve quarantine. Co-ordinated attacks by infected humans and animals are seen. High levels of intelligence confirmed.

May 10th: They fail, and the nation of Japan ceases to exist.

October 13: The United States Carrier George W. Bush is attacked and sunk by an unknown force. Later revealed to be a co-ordinated assault by the infected. Use of Atomic weapons to destroy all life on Japan considered, but denied.

February 12, 2052: Remaining inhabitants of Japan have appeared, by outward observers, to have began adopting the infected into their religions. Part of this religion is a total-weapons ban, and the banning of violence against infected individuals. This is surprisingly effective at ceasing conflict with infected individuals.

April 2, 2055: Infected seen to have spread to North America. Military preparedness results in a far more contained infection. Hundreds of thousands in the United States, Canada, and Mexico die.

March 11, 2061: The United States Army begins experimenting with the combat prowess of infected animals, who are shown to have a friendly connection to humans who treat them well, much like dogs. Initial tests exceed expectations. Later that same year, China, Russia, Vietnam, and N. Korea react by signing the Kommu Pact, ensuring protection against the now utterly overpowered west.

July 2, 2063: The Kommu alliance declares war on the United States. Infected used to great effect.

November 9, 2066: War end. Communist states dissolved, China and Russia (and all of Asia) are now under the jurisdiction of the NATO.

December 25th, 2072: The regions, now divided, that were once Japan begin to open up to the outside world. Mostly through scientific trade off.

February 1, 2081: Japanese scientists sneak into heavily infected Brazil. They recover the DNA of one of the individuals believed to be one of the first infected.
Beliefs are that the infected are actually the next phase in evolution, and to find one of the originals would better help the understanding. There are many tried and failed cloning attempts, before a final experiment is successful. The result of this experiment, capable of self-induced Energy-Matter transference, is responsible for the deaths of dozens before escaping.

May 22, 2081: Ash Ketchum turns 10 years old.

my new fav!

Last edited:
This thread has caught another lurker ^.^

I'll probably write my own creepypasta soon, probably about Emerald or maybe one based on Mystery dungeon. You don't see too many of them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom