• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP-13-02.png

Dawn-mad-at-Paul-pokemon-20030078-320-240.jpg

DP-10-03.png

Ash: Is that a new Pokemon?

Dawn: I'll weaken it for you, Ash! Scary Face!

Brock: Your man is almost there, purple-haired Nurse Joy!

Paul: I was about to ask you guys if you knew what happened to my mushroom garden, but...

Ash: HI!
Dawn: LOOK HOW GOOD I AM AT MAKING WEIRD FACES!
Brock: I'M REALLY GOOD AT RUNNING!
Paul: Uhh...

Dawn: Hey paul! look at me!! i can lean forward while balanceing really well on one foot, due to the power of physics.
Paul: Urm dawn, i`ll think you will find that your able to do that due to being a anime cartoon. Basicly, we as anime cartoons, are capable of anything. Take ash for example, for roughly 15 years he`s being travelling around the pokemon world, he started his travels when he was 10 and now, he is still friking 10 years old. Your argument is invalid.
Ash: Im gonna be 10 years old forever!? YIPEE!
Pikachu: :thinking: why did i even bother staying with him? I`ve should of left his sorry ass when i had the chance...:disgust:
Brock: Guess what guys! ive just been told that i wont be in Pokemon:Best wishes and ... Wait a minute... the writers dont want brock anymore :bawl: if anybody wants to see me i`ll be sitting in the corner of this room.

Bad caption is bad caption

A-07-01.png

Can't you see this is a fucking BlackBerry?!?

Moments later:

Max16-1.jpg

Oh, it's Angry Birds... It's a iPhone!

bchenk.jpg

the 4th Doctor (to Prof Oak): Did you just press the orange button on the Tardis control panel?

Dawn: how could you release chimchar
Ash:Infernape still dosen't trust you
Pikachu: monster.
Brock:you didn't disinfect it
Paul: I switched brains with it so I just released all of my goo wimpt emotions... you can guess the rest MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:evil: cough cough. :dead:

A Bad caption is bad caption
Jessiejames<3 don't cry cause I ain't gonna give a S**************************************************************************** ;P

4.jpg

Pikachu: They must be plotting something...
Ash: Or they could just be listening to the radio
Pikachu: I know plotting when I see it, and that's plotting.
Ash: Maybe they're scheming?
Pikachu: No, scheming looks different, that's definitely plotting.

5.jpg

ahhhhhhhhh NOONE REALIZED THAT IMAGES WERE POSTED at least 100 F*** times on this torture called th-
1.jpg

eIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.jpg

Next time we dropem' to kanto
Deal!
notice anything matt0044? hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm? nudge nudge? wink wink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom