• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW057- The Accelgor Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its quite interesting. I would suspect that Clay might have a role in the upcoming eps and they return to the Gym after the Kami eps.

As for this ep, still looks wacky enough to be fun.

We wouldn't know. The two Kami episodes are supposed to air in December and have been heavily advertised in the previews that aired thus far. Ash and co. reach Driftveil City in this episode. The Kami episodes take place on an island outside of Driftveil City, meaning that Ash and co. actually have to take a boat from Driftveil to that island.

There is the possibility that Ash battles the Driftveil Gym Leader in early December, leaving the two Kami episodes to air later in the month. However, nothing about the gym battle has been advertised in the two "future episode" previews that aired thus far. I want to believe that Clay is either absent from his gym and has gone off somewhere or he is unable to battle challengers by the time Ash and co. head towards his gym.

We don't know if the Kami Trio episode is two episodes or not.

What if they arrive to Driftveil in this episode and they find out Clay is absent from the gym. Or if the Kami Episode is in fact two, then they can air in an hour block, leaving two unknown episodes where the gym battle could happen.

Although, there is the Cilan and Chili episode, I guess Clay could debut there somehow as well, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Its quite interesting. I would suspect that Clay might have a role in the upcoming eps and they return to the Gym after the Kami eps.

I would have thought that they would wait a while for Ash to defeat Clay, though. Elesa was only defeated in BW050, and you're saying that Ash would defeat Clay in BW060, if BW058-60 are definitely the two Kami trio episodes and then the Cilan VS Chili episode. I reckon Ash will lose against Clay and then have a rematch a few episodes later.

EDIT: Though the only reason I think this is because the series has drifted away from the fast paced-ness it had at the start.

IT'S ACCELGOR TIME!
Accelgor Saga!
Woo, I'm just sooooo excited for Ninja Bug #2(My Ninja Bug heart will always belong to Ninjask, though!)!
Hopefully a Cryogonal and Vanilluxe, too!
I hope Charles the Heartbreaker appears soon!
Driftveil City, WOOH!
Please Team Plasma in the Cold Storage!
But,
ACCELGOR, WOOH!

Yay! Accelgor :D

This pokémon is awesome :3 I hope he gets much screentime

437912036.jpg

A new image has popped up!

The mysterious person plotting subjugation of Hodomoe City, Freeziman, blocks Satoshi and friends' path!! But then, an ally to justice appears!!
A*gilder: HAAHHAHHAH! The extraordinary A*gilder appears!! Now that I've come, you can be relieved!!
Freeziman: What!? To cause me a hindrance is intolerable!
Satoshi and friends: The extraordinary A*gilder is so cool!! With the way he beats up the bad guys!!
A*gilder: Let's go! TAAA!

I wonder what the English dub will call Freeziotoko. Maybe they'll go with something like Guyogonal.

So is the Ice face a Pokemon or just a fake mask?

I am curious if the real one will make a debut in this episode, if the mask is not also a pokemon.

Summary and stuff, courtesy of Sushi from Serebii....
Upon their arrival in Driftveil City, the group immediately heads to the Driftveil Gym, but Clay, the Gym Leader, seems busy. They decide to stroll through the city until the Gym reopens.
///
[...] they decide to stop by the market. While walking through the city with Biker Charles as their guide, they run into a thief (thieves?), but the hero of the city, "Swift Hero Ac☆Celgor" and his Accelgor help arresting the thief. Ash becomes a fan of Ac☆Celgor.
2jcafe8.jpg

Gee, Charles, the Motorcyclist is appearing in the same episode as the motorcycle riding superhero.

I WONDER WHO HE COULD BE.....

WOOHOO! Accelgor and Charles the Heartbreaker in one episode! Please let my last wishes come true and Charles be A*Glider and at least let Clay appear as a face!

CLAY:HE IS A BOSS!

But Charles.......WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Have we seen this one earlier? If yes, then nevermind
wwwdotuporg2236797.jpg
(2ch)

We hadn't, and as always with preview threads, you can check the first post to see the cumulative information (scans, mangas, previews, VA info) that was posted in the thread.

At the very least Ash and co. arrive in Driftveil City and Clay is actually present in his gym, albeit he is busy and is not accepting challengers right now.

It is nice to see Charles from the BW games appear in this episode. He could very well be A☆Glider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom