• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW057- The Accelgor Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like "Having Sunglasses"="Bad guy" in Best Wishes: TR in disguise, SG Krokorok, and now these buffoons (maybe some others I've missed). Nice seeing Ducklett again, even if he's still a "bad guy", like the three "AHIHIHIHI" ones.

Team Rocket are here.

Since the old VA list is back, it doesn't mention who the voices are voicing, so I'll list the VA's most famous roles.

Ash's Tepig's VA, Ash's Oshawott's VA, Ash's Tranquill's VA, Iris's Excadrill/Jessie's Woobat's VA, Ash's Palpitoad's VA/Officer Jenny's VA(She should appear over Palpitoad considering the plot of the episode), Ash's Scraggy's VA, Don George's Assistant(Only Role since now :p).

The rest are probably new, or rarely voice anything.

I miss Palpitoad. And Roggenrola. Giving Ash more than 6 pokémon was a nice experiment, but they failed managing it.

I suspect the next three episodes will just be TR building up to the Kami-trio episodes. Its obvious they won't even see Ash and co. in the Deino/Accelgor/Chili eps.

Oshawott and Tepig? Ugggh
At least Tranquill appears, but what would she do? :S I doubt there would be lost-Pokemon-go-find-it/TR-balloon-needs-to-be-popped in this episode. Does this mean...she'll be used in battle? Holy crap!

The main reason I'm looking forward to this is because I'm a Rider fan. <_>

I hope I'll be able to get my sisters to watch the Japanese version of this episode with me after Fourze. Mostly because I'm worried that the dub might mess the reference up |D

(They've watched OOO, Den-O and are watching Fourze with me so they know what it's referencing aha)

Oh, TRio is also in this episode... *Yawns*

Everything about TRio here is only taking up valuable time that could be used to resolve this episode's storyline. Hopefully this screentime will be less than a minute.

At least Tranquill appears, but what would she do? :S I doubt there would be lost-Pokemon-go-find-it/TR-balloon-needs-to-be-popped in this episode. Does this mean...she'll be used in battle? Holy crap!

There is that truck that Cryogonal Man's henchmen will use to escape from the crime scene. Tranquill will most likely be used to chase after it.

I don't know what Oshawott or Tepig could be used here for. It is very possible that their VAs will voice some of the henchmen pokemon that will be used in this episode. Both of the VAs have played minor pokemon roles in BW before, so it wouldn't escape my mind.

I hope I'll be able to get my sisters to watch the Japanese version of this episode with me after Fourze. Mostly because I'm worried that the dub might mess the reference up |D

B-But it's mostly Zubat references...

Nah, I just mean that their VA's are listed, they might or might not appear.

Everything in the preview today looks exciting! Can't wait to see it! :)

[video=youtube;cUR_KmRuZM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUR_KmRuZM4[/video]

Here's the preview. This episode looks hilarious and Accelgor actually looks like he has a funny personality. Can't wait for this one.

[video=youtube;cUR_KmRuZM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUR_KmRuZM4[/video]

Here's the preview. This episode looks hilarious and Accelgor actually looks like he has a funny personality. Can't wait for this one.

Wow this episode looks good.

Its good to see a timburr again, hopefully it can show of its strength without being one-shotted from plot power.

Charles seems the charmer I hope the girl breaks his heart for once

Like how the Cold Storage in the episode looks almost exactly like the one in the games.

It seems Mijumaru will appear in this episode since its voice was heard at the tail end of the preview.

It seems Mijumaru will appear in this episode since its voice was heard at the tail end of the preview.

eh.. who cares.

anyhow the episode seems to be quite nice, the cotds actually seem interesting for once
nice animation as well

I still can't tell if the ice mask is the actual pokemon or just the guy wearing a mask...

Why would anyone want to put a freezing cold Pokemon against their face (and no way to see through it)? It's mostly likely just a mask.

Or maybe this anime is "wacky" enough for a villain to wear a living giant snowflake mask.

I could care less that Tepig or Oshy is in this episode. The episode isn't about a superhero named Miji☆Maru. Let's spend less time dreading the possibility of Team Starters having one minute of screentime and more on the awesome walking Kamen Rider reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom