• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Do You Expect In Movie 15?

A bigger role for Iris or Cilan at least, since they did NOTHING in 14.

Agreed, but if you compare them to Misty/Brock, who also did very little in the movies, I wouldn't say there's much hope.

To this day only May, Max and Dawn (kinda) got bigger roles in the movies, and even still Ash stole the spotlight at the end.

If after 14 movies they wouldn't take the spotlight off of Ash, its obvious they never will.

Even if they do somehow make this saga last that long, they have just enough legends to fill the other 3 years. However, that is without them having room for the traditional movie featuring a next gen poke.
If Kyurem and the Musketeer quartet are featured in Movie 15 (as has already been hinted by anime-related merchandise), that will just leave Meloetta and Genesect to be showcased. It would be quite redundant if Meloetta and Genesect didn't share Movie 16 (be it through a dual movie or otherwise), as I honestly don't see the Kami trio receiving movie screentime (why would all three of them be given a two-parter with a complementary Wi-Fi event?). Even then, I expect that Movie 16 will be able to focus on a non-legendary Generation VI Pokémon, especially as it is has been a while since a movie revolved around just two Pokémon.

I also wouldn't be surprised if all three of the event-exclusive legendaries were distributed via Wi-Fi before their movie promotions. The Victini movie promotion was really more about V-Generate rather than Victini itself, and it just so happens that the other legendaries have hidden moves (move enhancements in Genesect's case), as well. While Keldeo is probably going to be the "secret" addition to Movie 15's title, I think that both Meloetta and Genesect will receive the Victini treatment.

If Kyurem and the Musketeer quartet are featured in Movie 15 (as has already been hinted by anime-related merchandise), that will just leave Meloetta and Genesect to be showcased. It would be quite redundant if Meloetta and Genesect didn't share Movie 16 (be it through a dual movie or otherwise), as I honestly don't see the Kami trio receiving movie screentime (why would all three of them be given a two-parter with a complementary Wi-Fi event?). Even then, I expect that Movie 16 will be able to focus on a non-legendary Generation VI Pokémon, especially as it is has been a while since a movie revolved around just two Pokémon.
Well I'm guessing Gen VI will start in 2014, so M16 would probably be Meloetta and Genesect, and M17 will probably be a Gen VI Pokemon and a Gen III Pokemon, seeing as M9 and M13 both had older legendaries in them along with the main star.

I just don't want two versions of one movie again. It was a pretty innovative approuch for the writers, but I rather just have to see one movie instead of having to see both.

A Evil Mastermind is trying take over the world by using Kyurem
Unless the Musketeer Trio say something to say about this . But in order to beat such a foe they require a human Patner
Ash enter a new summer camp and met three new trainer.
One of them a handsome boy with cold nature
another is beautiful rich girl with big pride
Last one a boy with huge body who seaking the path of manhood
As Ash try to make friend with them, It seem like they consider each other as Enemy . All they focus on its to win the annual summer camp pokemon Battle tournament
Ash soon become the part of their enemy list after he shows his battling skill.
But when Keyrem attack all of them has no choice but to fight together .
Those 3 trainer were chose as a human patner of Musketeer trio while Ash recieved a Telepathic messess form Keldeo for help
Later he set Keldeo free, Ash join the fight . Together with Musketeer trio & power of human heart The evil mastermind were finaly defected & Keyrem was set free
After at the Ending credit we see the the movie character faceing each other in Battle tournament & Ash holding the Trophy as a victor at the climax

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so pessimistic about the movies. Just because there's been over 13 movies doesn't mean it's going to be terrible.

A good story takes at least some amount of effort, and one of the main reasons for today's lack of appreciative viewers of the Pokemon anime is due to lazy/bad writers.

I'd watch the movie before judging it, instead of just hating right when it comes out without viewing it.

After all, why put energy into something you hate? If you hate the Pokemon anime (and all of its movies), then why even talk about it in the first place?

I expect some boring generic movie with the formula repeated as someone previously mentioned.

What I would love to see would be some cool Genesect movie involving the late Giovanni. At least seeing those two together would be cool.

After the Lucario one I pretty much realized there would be no way they could top an emotional story like that.

The musketters might be interesting.

Or we could have something completely irrelevant to the legendaries and make something like that clash of the champions or so

I feel like I'd be expecting too much if I said Genesect, but...how bad ass would a movie about Genesect be? But something with the Musketeers might be neat, depending how they go about it, making it not too similar with the legendary dogs.

I was hoping for Genesect because actually they would make an exteremly dramatic awesome movie form this character,a pokemon that was improved in order to be a fighting machine,while it want its life back as a normal pokemon,and then realized that there is no way it can get its life back,and then may be it will die or some thing,sadly if even pokemon got this idea they will ruined it with their stupid plots.

I'm highly expecting the musketeers ,while I'm still afraid how they will handle it this time :S.

meloetta will be another pokemon movie scandal,because it will be like this:

an evil guy that wants to capture meloette to use its power,while despite the fact she is a POWERFUL legendary pokemon,it still can't help it self and can easily be defeated some how,but luckily Ash will be there and save the day,Kuryem will be then some how stuck to the plot to make it even worse.I'm sure 100% that we will have this movie sooner or later.

I was hoping for Genesect because actually they would make an exteremly dramatic awesome movie form this character,a pokemon that was improved in order to be a fighting machine,while it want its life back as a normal pokemon,and then realized that there is no way it can get its life back,and then may be it will die or some thing,sadly if even pokemon got this idea they will ruined it with their stupid plots.

Sounds too similar to the Mewtwo movie, though, if they went that route with it.

Sounds too similar to the Mewtwo movie, though, if they went that route with it.

yes but what we've got in the english version was a filthy edit were they made mewtwo some how want to rule the world !!?? which is even illogical in pokemon.

also it won't be similar,what I'm talking about is that genocect is altered to be a fighting machine,then the movie starts with it ruining away from team plasma,and they try to search and return it back,while it keep ruining away trying to live a normal life,then at the end it realized that this is impossible it can't live as a normal pokemon while it is like that,maybe it will then die...

may be they can stick meloetta to the movie.

Last edited:
M15scan.jpg
A similar scan came in front a few days ago and now this...
Since we're getting Boldore soon, looks like we might get to see Sunglasses Krokorok again, very soon..... as well i.e before M15.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom