• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

I'd like somebody to trade/tradeback their tornadus for my thundurus. Once I have the dex info, I should be able to get another off the GTS.

Hello! Can anyone help me transfer my Aron, Crawdaunt and Wailmer from Platinum to HeartGold?
I can give a Cranidos and a Feebas in return (I tried to get a shiny Cranidos\Feebas once).

I can help with trading back and forth. I have SoulSilver and White, so just PM and I'll hop on the game you need :)

UM, HELLO??

But first, I'm looking to borrow somebody's SoulSilver Groudon so I can catch Rayquaza. I already caught Kyogre in HeartGold, so yeah, I'll be all set if someone can help me out here.

I wasn't here for awhile, I know, but why was my request ignored? >_>

I STILL NEED A SOULSILVER GROUDON HERE.

UM, HELLO??

I wasn't here for awhile, I know, but why was my request ignored? >_>

I STILL NEED A SOULSILVER GROUDON HERE.

Patience is a virtue.

I'm back again, and I need help evolving these guys in a trade:

Kadabra
Slowpoke (Kings Rock)
Gurdurr
Rhydon (Protector)
Karrablast
Shelmet
Haunter
Boldore

I keep putting them off, but the list is just getting bigger. I want somebody trustworthy to help with these, so if anyone wants to help feel free to VM/PM me. I just need to trade them so they evolve, then trade back.

I also need help evolving my Magneton in HG. I can attach a Rare Candy to it, so any D/P/Plat players need only take it to Mt. Coronet and give it the Rare Candy so it will evolve. Again, VM/PM if you can help, please. :)

I would love it if anyone could do a trade/tradeback with me for Deoxys on my Diamond. I believe that it is the last legendary/event I need to complete my Pokedex on that game and I would love to do so. I have pretty much every other Pokemon that I can trade/tradeback to you if you're missing any, including events/legendaries.

If you'd be willing, I would also love to trade/tradeback to my SoulSilver for the Dex info as well.

You've got SoulSilver? Great! I can let you borrow my Kyogre in HeartGold to get its info if you'll let me borrow Groudon so I can get Rayquaza.

You've got SoulSilver? Great! I can let you borrow my Kyogre in HeartGold to get its info if you'll let me borrow Groudon so I can get Rayquaza.

I really would and I would have responded to your post earlier, but unfortunately I haven't gotten Groudon just yet. I don't have any plans to do so any time either. Sorry.

For anyone else who is responding to my previous post about wanting Deoxys, I discovered yesterday that I can no longer get my Gen IV games to work on Wi-Fi. I can still Pal Park/Poke Transfer from Gen III to Gen V, but I cannot trade directly with others like I used to, unless it's with myself. Gen V games are still on, not Gen IV. Until I can, please ignore that post.

On that note, I have some Pokes on my White that I'd love to evolve by trading with someone: Gurdurr, Shelmet, Karrablast and Boldore. I'd also be willing to tradeback my Zekrom, Thundurus and any other Pokemon if anyone needs the data for anyone else.

Dang. Well, I'm afraid I can't think of anything else that I need to tradeback for at the moment. I did put a Pikachu on the GTS though. I'm looking for Ledyba in return. I only caught said Pikachu so I could breed it and I thought since Pikachu is rare and only appears in Viridian Forest, someone might find it easier to take mine instead of try to catch their own (and it took me awhile to find that Pikachu too). Not to mention it's female, so it shouldn't be hard to find a breeding partner if you don't have a Ditto.

Doesn't ANYONE have a SoulSilver Groudon I can borrow, though? I can't make any promises, but I can try to be quick about getting Rayquaza. I just give my word that I'll give the Groudon back as soon as I can.

I would like to tradeback for Zekrom's dex entry. I could do a tradeback with my Reshiram in return.

Or if you want to evolve a Pokemon via trade, then that's also possible. Be aware that since my game is Korean, if your Pokemon doesn't have a nickname, it'll acquire the Korean species name.

If you're interested, contact me via VM to arrange a trade. Thanks! :D

Taken care of. Thanks PokePal15 :)

Last edited:
Speaking of trading to evolve Pokemon, actually, I forgot that I've got a Graveler in my HG that needs to evolve. So even if no one here can loan me a Groudon, helping me out with this should be simple enough.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom