• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat. Harley is not mentioned one single time in that summary. I call troll (or bad eyesight).

@bluesun
BW065scan1.jpg
BW065scan2.jpg

Translated by Sushi

Ash and his friends keep getting followed by Krokorok, which sees Pikachu as a rival. In a town, Ash is asked by a boy called Nick (typo'd as "Nicke") to let him borrow Pikachu so he can battle a friend.

Other scans say that Nick is challenged to a battle by his friend even though he doesn't own any Pokémon yet. Since it's a double battle, he needs two Pokémon. So yeah, I guess Ash lends Pikachu to him.

Meh, I was kinda hoping Ash would battle this guy with the Seismitoad & Pendoora, not some other kid using his Pokemon to battle. Hopefully Ash takes over or something. I just hope this Nick kid is interesting enough for me to care using Ash's Pokemon. Meh, for now.

Satoshi lets someone borrow Pikachu? Ugh ~_~ I hope this Nick kid is interesting and comes up with some nice strategies because all the times Satoshi has lended people his Pokemon have just turned. out. so. well.

I'm getting tired of Pikachu's move set, Christ Eleki Ball is boring basically recolor of Energy Ball which was a recolor of Zap Cannon which was a recolor of Shadow Ball.

Hopefully the battle between Pikachu and Krokorok is at the beginning of the episode

But even though Ash is not battling here, it still does not explain why the Sunglasses Krokorok decides to battle alongside Pikachu. We should assume that the SG Krokorok has not been caught by any trainer yet as of this episode. Does the SG Krokorok volunteer to battle with Pikachu while hearing about Nick's situation?

This episode feels to be two separate plotlines that happen to be loosely connected with one another.

But even though Ash is not battling here, it still does not explain why the Sunglasses Krokorok decides to battle alongside Pikachu. We should assume that the SG Krokorok has not been caught by any trainer yet as of this episode. Does the SG Krokorok volunteer to battle with Pikachu while hearing about Nick's situation?

This episode feels to be two separate plotlines that happen to be loosely connected with one another.

Yes apparently he appears sees that and wants to fight alongside Pikachu.

When was the last time Ash lended Pikachu to someone? Wasn't their a kid in DP who used Pikachu?

This does raise a question: why is Nick's friend challenging him to a battle when Nick has no Pokémon?

This does raise a question: why is Nick's friend challenging him to a battle when Nick has no Pokémon?
I'm guessing Nick was probably being cocky or something, saying that he is a good battler.

Not sure if anyone has seen this.

Tepig's here.

A Patrat and Blitzle are here and someone named Thane is here.

Most people expect Tepig to evolve in the following ep, so its probably getting its last bit of screentime in its current form.

Not sure if anyone has seen this.

ポケットモンスターBW「ピカチュウ・ワルビルVSペンドラー・ガマゲロゲ!!」: 週間番組表 : 番組情報 : テレビ東京

Tepig's here.

A Patrat and Blitzle are here and someone named Thane is here and his dad.

Thane's dad owns Scolipede and Seismitoad.
A boy, Nick, has Pikachu help him in his first Pokemon Battle. His opponents are the fearsome Pendroar and Gamageroge! And, Pikachu's Partner is... his Rival, Waruvile!?
Part 1
A Waruvile that wears sunglasses suddenly appears in front of Satoshi and friends. What a surprise! This Waruvile who regards Pikachu as its rival has followed Satoshi and friends for all this time! Meanwhile, Nick, a boy met in a certain town, asks Satoshi if he can borrow Pikachu.
Part 2
His friend, Glenn, challenged Nick for a Pokemon Battle, but he says that since he is not yet a Trainer, he does not have any Pokemon. Glenn has two Pokemon which his friend Thane borrowed from his father, the "Megacentipede" Pokemon, Pendroar, and the "Vibrating" Pokemon, Gamageroge. So Satoshi is asked if his Pikachu can be borrowed...but one Pokemon is still not enough. Then, Waruvile says that it wants to battle! Pikachu and Waruvile in Tag... what!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom