• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

So the bus company I was working in invited me to dim sum for lunch earlier. It was pretty interesting considering that all the workers aside from myself and another coworker never had dim sum before and were confused about how they are to be served.

As big as Bulbagarden Forums is, I'm honestly surprised the chat thread isn't more active. America's biggest and most famous cities never fail to surprise me, what with all the themed restaurants and bars, like that Quark's Bar thing off DS9.

...Google was correct, right

I agree. This thread should be more active. I wanna increase my post count faster, dammit!

Guys please dont make posts that just comment on the thread's inactivity. There's actually a rule about that on the OP:

Posts that comment about a thread's inactivity will count as Pointless Post.

If you want the thread to be active, feel free to introduce a topic you want to talk about instead.

I should be preparing for finals but I feel confident that I will be doing fine in them. I'm a little freaked out about Mechanics, but only because I need to work on my cheat sheet for the exam.

How's your shoulder?

That's good to hear! Hopefully you should be back in business in no time!

Just like how I can't wait to start my winter break!

I need to pay a visit to the beer garden in Downtown when I am done with finals...except right now I am driving.

Back
Top Bottom