• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Solar System Mafia - ENDGAME - What Revolves Around the Sun Now? [MAFIA WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, except I wasn't saying she was that scummy, but that she wouldn't be an obvious NK candidate after that. One person's unsupported word before even being confirmed is not really worth that much.
As you can see from the fact that she was the NK, it is worth enough.

My action last night against the force of nature was unsuccessful.

My action last night against the force of nature was unsuccessful.
That's an interesting development but it doesn't say much by itself.
You could've been roleblocked although I don't see much reason in the mafia picking you.
Or it is something else; in any case it doesn't really help TFON's case.[/QUOTE]

someone pointed it out.

Who pointed out? Were you referring to Seth's flip? And I'm still curious about your original thoughts about "reinforcing" Seth.

Zexy said the same thing as me.

Perhaps I'm really overthinking this but Zexy's tone in that post was neutral while the tone of your post was celebrating a mislynch. Not to mention if was after the fact as where Zexy is before the fact.

If I were scum with him I wouldn't bring attention to that and thus waste his chance to play the newbie card.

Argument from WIFOM.

It's not like scum!her would know that Seth was the Cop.

No one could have known that Seth was cop. What's your point?

Argument from WIFOM.

No one could have known that Seth was cop. What's your point?
WIFOM indeed but it's between a simpler option (playing as newbie, which is easy for scum) and a more convoluted one.

Not my point, it was a reply to Hellcrow's point who first brought it up when discussing the Space NK.

I'm still wondering about TFON's 'slip'? What was the slip because I'm looking at his post and I'm either not understanding the post or something of the sort because it just doesn't make much sense to me. Honestly if TFON is the person of interest this phase for a lynch choice due to that I'd prefer hearing a role-claim from him because I'm having trouble seeing a case right now.

Seraphy outing that their action against TFON was unsuccessful is rather weird because I'm pretty sure they're a player on another site and I'm not sure if that's common there to out actions from the night and such but either way it certainly doesn't clear them. However it does make me wonder. Why would an action be unsuccessful unless Seraphy were roleblocked (indicating a possible rolebocker in our midst) or TFON has an action where he can redirect an action used against him..? Hummm...

@Zexy, Seth being lynched is better than No Lynch. Since he is lynched, and is not a Mislynch, if we reinforce him, it would cause trouble to towny people.
See like this whole post is just confusing to me.

First it's 'just a lynch is better than a no lynch', which I can honestly agree with, but we did lose someone who was town and a power role at that. And then he says it wasn't a mislynch but says if we 'reinforce him' it would cause trouble for towny people which makes no sense because I can't tell if he's saying he doesn't want to cause trouble for towny people or he does want to. I don't know how to take that. Also what does 'reinforce him' mean?

I'm still wondering about TFON's 'slip'? What was the slip because I'm looking at his post and I'm either not understanding the post or something of the sort because it just doesn't make much sense to me. Honestly if TFON is the person of interest this phase for a lynch choice due to that I'd prefer hearing a role-claim from him because I'm having trouble seeing a case right now.

Seraphy outing that their action against TFON was unsuccessful is rather weird because I'm pretty sure they're a player on another site and I'm not sure if that's common there to out actions from the night and such but either way it certainly doesn't clear them. However it does make me wonder. Why would an action be unsuccessful unless Seraphy were roleblocked (indicating a possible rolebocker in our midst) or TFON has an action where he can redirect an action used against him..? Hummm...
He said that it's not a mislynch which would make sense for newbie mafia to say as a slip. From mafia's side it was a good lynch, not a "mislynch" (as in bad lynch, not the classic mafia terminology). And yes I'd prefer hearing a role-claim from him as well because half the phase has gone and we haven't focused on anyone else, he should better try to defend; even if he's town he should try to help us not waste time on him ( @The Force of Nature )

There could be so many different reasons there's little point speculating altogether; ascetic is a thing too, just saying.

He said that it's not a mislynch which would make sense for newbie mafia to say as a slip.
I can definitely see a newbie slipping up, but he did say he read the rules so that'd be a heck of a slip to make. It was an unnecessary (and confusingly written) comment at that too... but either way I'll just feel better if he comes in and claims.

I don't want to be the hammer on TFON without hearing him claim first or even have some sort of defense so I'll wait till I do anything.

I can definitely see a newbie slipping up, but he did say he read the rules so that'd be a heck of a slip to make. It was an unnecessary (and confusingly written) comment at that too... but either way I'll just feel better if he comes in and claims.

I don't want to be the hammer on TFON without hearing him claim first or even have some sort of defense so I'll wait till I do anything.
Agreed.

You won't be any hammer even if you vote him now though. It would be the 4th vote, maj is at 5, hyper-maj is at 6.

Ok thank you!

VOTE: The Force of Nature.

Now this is a really ridiculous conspiracy theory I'll admit but I think Space was the NK because of her username and the only one who (joke)voted her on Day 1 was TFON and that makes me wonder if he would choose her as an NK target too. But, like I said, I'm just theorizing here and it's highly out there at that. In a game of this size though I wonder how many mafia there could be. If Space was the moon, and a miller, then that would probably mean that the Sun is mafia-- does that leave anything else out there in space that could be mafia?

11p

Planets:

1 Mercury
2 Venus
3 Earth
4 Mars (Seth Rollins, Cop)
5 Jupiter
6 Saturn
7 Uranus
8 Neptune
9 Moon (Space, Miller; well not a planet which is why it's miller)

Non-planets I'd guess:
10 Sun?
11 Pluto/Asteroids?

I could also see a "planet" as Godfather, just like a satelite was town miller. Saturn in Greek mythology is a bad guy, also Pluto could fool a cop because it was a planet before... and it is even more of a bad guy in Greek mythology.

VOTE: The Force of Nature

Sorry I haven't been too active, but for obvious reasons, I'm placing my vote.

Also, @Zexy, are you ruling out independents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom