• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

The Thick of It.

"Permission to speak freely, sir?"
"I welcome it."
"Do you? OK, then. Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"
Come on, this one is so obvious...

Well that's clearly Star Trek. I can't quite remember which one though. I'm gonna say "Wrath of Khan"

(maybe not quite accurate, I can't quite remember the exacts)
"Where's [Name]?"
"Downstairs."
"I almost feel sorry for those guys..."
"That's what I said!"

No idea.

"I decree that one of the judging criteria later this afternoon will be...Tadaaaaa! A swimsuit competition!"
"Wh-Wh-What the hell!? Over my dead body!"
"Aww, I didn't bring a swimsuit!"
"That bear needs to be disappeared..."

Persona 4

"Items to invent: Bed, massage chair, humidifier, rubber band, Rube Goldberg Machine, religion... Religions are invented? I've learned something new."

Shuriken Sentai Ninninger

"Necessary murder. Man must kill to live. That hasn't changed, even with humanity's decline. The situation has reached the point in which escape and refusal are no longer options, so I must act."

Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita?

"I can say with no ego that this is the finest sword I have ever built. Should you encounter God on your quest, God will be cut"

No clue.

"I can say with no ego that this is the finest sword I have ever built. Should you encounter God on your quest, God will be cut."

It's a two-word rhyming title about a wife in a yellow tracksuit and her quest to get her daughter back from her husband.

Back
Top Bottom