• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always die in a comedic fashion. Ever since getting joke lynched on D1 in Pokemon Protagonist Mafia...as the Doctor.

In RMafia I, I was lynched D2 as the Godfather, after a Jester claimed to have a scum cop check against me. (Is it any wonder I'm not playing in RMafia II?)

I was lynched in my absense on D2 in MSW I, for nig providing a defense...while I was gone for my Sabbath.

I was half Modkilled on D1 in Video Game Mafia.

I baited the mafia's night kill on N1 in Christmas Mafia, which directly led to the town curb stomping the mafia.

I died half a phase after subbing in as town in Monty Python Mafia.

I was once again killed due to a fake cop check by a Jester in Pokemon Generation I Mafia. I still can't believe that anyone believed Giovanni's Pokemon could be the Cop. Seriously, you guys?!

And lastly, I was offed in SWRMM, after which I continued to post cryptic messages in the thread during phase changes.

I'd would say I have the track record for most hilarious deaths in TWR, but I'm sure somebody beats me.

I was once again killed due to a fake cop check by a Jester in Pokemon Generation I Mafia. I still can't believe that anyone believed Giovanni's Pokemon could be the Cop. Seriously, you guys?!
This one is amusing because I successfully used that as inspiration to get myself lynched during my second venture as jester.

I'm Zexy and I know it.
But if I change my username, you all won't know it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom