• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Also, did you know that 100% of Dihydrogen Monoxide consumers die?
OMG! Dihydrogen Monoxide is dangerous! We must alert the world!

:p There is a page on Facebook called "Dihydrogen Monoxide Awareness". It's a joke page, where they quite often post memes and stuff about how "dangerous" a chemical H2O is... Usually in a humorous manner. Look it up. I think you'll like it.
You're delusional.
You've only just figured out that ME is delusional?!

Role PMs will be sent out on Sunday, April 23rd around 9:30 PM (UTC -8) or probably earlier.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday, April 26th at 9:30 PM (UTC -8) unless there is a hammer. There will be no hammer lynch in the first 24 hours of Day 1.

Can I be a spectator?

I'm cool with that.

There is a page on Facebook called "Dihydrogen Monoxide Awareness". It's a joke page, where they quite often post memes and stuff about how "dangerous" a chemical H2O is... Usually in a humorous manner. Look it up. I think you'll like it.

Ah I know that page! I liked the page and even created the Bay Area Chapter Awareness page. :p

org_PT.png

Okay, we have our Lynch List...

Day 1: ME.
Day 2: No Lynch, since the none-ME scum will be smart enough to keep quiet so we lynch ME.
Day 3: Zexy.

Now we need Day 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom