• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gregor the Overlander Mafia-Endgame: Gnawers reign supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Why would Pikochu claim something like that? I'm so confused... was he in private contact with someone and he got that info? On Day 1, myself and Pikochu received flashlights so that leaves one other person who should've also gotten one. Maybe they contacted him with something, but either way its hard to verify if that's true and I don't know if we should really consider his previous statements as anything to go off of now.

??? Why would Pikochu claim something like that? I'm so confused... was he in private contact with someone and he got that info? On Day 1, myself and Pikochu received flashlights so that leaves one other person who should've also gotten one. Maybe they contacted him with something, but either way its hard to verify if that's true and I don't know if we should really consider his previous statements as anything to go off of now.
Do you know if Piko used the flashlight to make any sort of claim? He was too vague for someone with a flashlight and obviously lying about the Godfather thing...

I don't consider his statements about the Godfather truthful either unless someone contacts me and tells me they gave said info to Piko. However this whole thing helped me read a few people a bit. I'd rather not say more publicly in the night, though.

Zexy said:
Do you know if Piko used the flashlight to make any sort of claim? He was too vague for someone with a flashlight and obviously lying about the Godfather thing...
I guess now that you mention it he wouldn't had to have had a flashlight for 'claiming' that since it wasn't the truth... we'll just have to ignore/disregard what Pikochu said about the potential of a godfather being in that group of players in the event no one mentions giving Pikochu any private information.

@Ereshkigal You spoke up I believe once (on a subject I mean) and haven't really said much else so I'm curious on your thoughts...

Day 3: BABY MURDERERS!

Zexy was killed. He was:
Dear Zexy,

You are Boots, known as the Princess by the Crawlers

18249a468ab5cce7e48623097b4675e6.jpg
“Beeg bug!”

You are the two year old sister of Gregor. You fall with him into the Underland. You believe that everything is your friend, and will gladly run up to anything or try anything. Like any toddler you love playing and singing. You actually have a talent for telling things apart, so much that you can pick one crawler out amongst hundreds of them. Due to this and the fact that you meet them with a stinky diaper, you are revered by the roaches.

Due to the fact that you are just a toddler who needs the help of others to live, you are the innocent child. Anytime during the game you can message me and I will announce you to the thread.

You are allied with Sandwich and win when all members of Gorger’s Army have been defeated.
Zexy was the Innocent Child. He was aligned with Sandwich.

It is now Day 3. This Phase will end Tuesday May 30 around 10 PM Est.

1. @TheCapsFan
4. @DarthWolf13
2. @FinalArcadia
3. @Skullcrow

I need another sub any of you interested?

Also Day 1 FT finally added.

Well, since I got the flashlight for the 3rd time now I thought that it was finally time to claim. I was a virgin but got visited by a hooker last night, which means that I am now vanilla.

When a virgin is killed the next night kill will be ignored, as for the hooker, that is a roleblocker with the power to make the virgin a vanilla.

Alrighty then, no beating around the bush, I've got a flashlight and I intend to use it. So let's see probably one of the scummiest claims I will ever do:
I am a 1x Silencer, 1x Lie Detector, 1x Spy
Yeah, told you that was gonna sound scummy.
SWARLA HAS WALKED INTO SOMETHING WHITE AND STICKY!!!

That is all. Now please continue to enjoy the game :)
This was my doing. Each and every time I use a power, the game will be informed. This was me using my spy on Swarla. I'm having a little trouble forming reads in this game, and Swarla didn't seem to be doing much in thread, so I used my Spy to see if he'd been hiding and posting outside of the thread. But, no, looks like it's just straight inactivity, no OC last night at all.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH MIDO! WHY DO YOU GIVE A TOWN PLAYER SILENCER!? WHAT POSSIBLE USE COULD I HAVE FOR IT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom