• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Darkrai and Cresslia are episodes 75 and 76!
Cynthia will likely show up there too!

20210622_113341.jpg

Also since this turned out to be completely accurate lets exam this merchandise!

Darkrai-Cresselia: Confirmed

Cynthia and Garchomp - Probably during the Darkrai-Cresselia Arc

Inteleon: Goh's Drizzile is confirmed to be evolving at some point. We just don't know when

Sinnoh Starters: Could just be generic Sinnoh promotion

Rillaboom: Now this one is interesting? I'd say it's Goh's but Grookey isn't even a Thwackey yet...
Could be a PotD

Boltund: Could be the Sakuragi Yamper. But idk. Maybe could also be Sonia's?

Pinurchin: Probably a Goh capture

Calyrex, Glastrier, and Spectrier: Crown Tundra Arc?

...should Mindy appear in an episode and offer to trade Gou a Haunter for a Medicham?
This is genius. Make it happen, writers!
This would be the best episode ever. He finally has to suffer what everyone who has ever played the Sinnoh games has had to suffer. I hope he joins the whole reddit community dedicated to hating Mindy after.

Dawn returns (non cameo).

Is this the first time since Misty a former female companion returns to play a part in the story multiple times? I think it is. (May once in D&P, Iris once in Journey, Serena and Bonnie not yet, the Sun and Moon gang once in Journey).

LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Sorry for the shouting guys, i am so excited).

Best Pokgirl Returns.

I think they are teasing us with that Pokeball and then the Fire Move. Typhlosion perhaps?

If Pikachu and Buneary don't get screentime together, i am gonna riot.

That Piplup merch was hers. Cynthia is also showing up soon then, based on the merch.

Back
Top Bottom