• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

i trust space over jinjo

I dont understand the votes on bigfoot over their claim

VOTALS

HumanDawn: 1 (Sushi the Enby)
Jinjo: 3 (HumanDawn, EternalPokeFanGirl, Space)
Bigfoot_the_Pokemon: 4 (Midorikawa, DawningWinds, ExLight, Jinjo)

43 minutes remain in Day 1.
We are not risking a tie here though

Unvote: Jinjo
Vote:Bigfoot_the_Pokemon

i trust space over jinjo

I dont understand the votes on bigfoot over their claim
Bigfoot's been generally scummy, abd their claim seems to be a generally Mafia aligned role which doesn't help? He also never came into clarify which interceptor role he was claiming. And the threat in response did not sit right with me.

Bigfoot's been generally scummy, abd their claim seems to be a generally Mafia aligned role which doesn't help? He also never came into clarify which interceptor role he was claiming. And the threat in response did not sit right with me.
what threat response?

Saying “you will lose a town player by getting me lynched being a loss for you” is hardly a threat

what threat response?

Saying “you will lose a town player by getting me lynched being a loss for you” is hardly a threat
They way they worded it felt like a threat, and it didn't sit right at all. Yeah "you'll lose a town player" mighta been what he meant to imply, but the wording just didn't feel right...

I have so many candidates I want to shoot because alot of players here look suspicious.

I want to see Bigfoot's flip first.

I think Space will shoot me tonight and if I misfire and shoot town and mafia night kills town I recommend you guys mass claim on day 2 and that's if 3 town dies tonight.

Night 1: Running Out of Steam
Night 1: Running Out of Steam

Unfortunately it looks like Insaneintherain doesn't have a cover for the rival battle fight music, which is a shame, so this'll have to do.

1. @DawningWinds
  2. @HumanDawn
  3. @Jinjo
  4. @ExLight
  5. @RavenRaziel98
  6. @Space
  7. @Sushi The Enby
  8. @Bigfoot_the_Pokémon
  9. @EternalPokéFanGirl
  10. @Pika_pika42
  11. @Midorikawa

Two weeks after the Professor’s chance meeting with those two boys, the sun set to the side opposite Mount Coronet, Eterna City bustled with life. Nothing, however, was more alive than the newly renovated and renamed Galactic Eterna Building, whose neon lights and rotating planetoid roof cast a dim light in the evening air. Galactic Grunts roamed the city, some training, some sharing a conversation with each other, and some simply going about their evening. Strangely enough, however, few townsfolk were seen in the square. In the condominiums to the south, however, tensions flared. “Give them back!!” a girl cried out as a Grunt sneered at her and her family. “Sorry, but I have no idea what happened to your stupid Clefairy. Go cry about it to someone else.” At this moment, Barry burst through the door and ran headfirst into the Grunt, tackling him in the process. “Your cruelty won’t be tolerated in this city, Galactic crud! I challenge you to a battle!” The Grunt laughed. “Pathetic little kid. I’ll crush you!”

Hours later,
Barry found himself at the top of the Galactic Eterna Building. The bodies of whited out Grunts littered the stairways as he stood face to face with Galactic Admin Jupiter, the Admin in charge of the building’s renovation. “Enough of your little games, child. It’s clear you’ve lost. Skuntank, Poison Gas!” At her words, a terrible smell overcame the room as a purple skunk-like Pokemon sauntered out of the darkness with a smug look. Its eyes glazed over Barry to his Staravia, which looked pretty bloodied, as it let out a poisonous gas in the direction of the bird Pokemon. Staravia’s eyes watered, then closed in pain, as it breathed in the poison that had filled the battlefield. Barry gasped, but after glancing upon a scared Clefairy in the corner of the room, hardened his eyes and clenched his fists. “We won’t go down without a fight! Staravia, use Endeavor!” With all its might, the bird flew high into the sky and launched itself at the Skuntank, uppercutting its purple body with a sharp beak and floating above the Skuntank, almost with as much determination as its trainer. The Skuntank doubled over, chest heaving, and nearly fainted - but before Staravia could deal the final blow, its face turned green and it fell out of the sky; the poison was simply too much for the poor bird. Jupiter grinned as Barry sank to the ground in defeat. Walking over to her Skuntank, she sprayed a Potion across its flank before shoving it up to its feet. “Too bad, little boy. Have sweet dreams…” she laughed, as another poisonous fog came over the room, and Barry’s eyes closed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL VOTALS:
HumanDawn: 1 (Sushi the Enby)
Jinjo: 2 (EternalPokeFanGirl, Space)
Bigfoot_the_Pokemon: 5 (Midorikawa, DawningWinds, ExLight, Jinjo, HumanDawn)

Not Voting: RavenRaizel, Pika_pika42

Dear Bigfoot_the_Pokémon, you are Barry.

You are the protagonist’s childhood best friend and rival. Your initial interest in a shiny red Gyarados gets you both started on your adventures, beginning by picking the starter Pokemon with a type advantage against your rival. You are passionate about battling and becoming the best, despite your constant losses to your rival.

You are known for being hot-headed and reckless, running everywhere and even crashing into your friends at full speed. As such, you are the town’s Reckless Interceptor. Each night, you can choose for all of a player’s actions to be redirected to yourself. However, due to your unpredictability, there is a 20% chance that your target’s role will instead fail. You can do this by replying to this PM with Intercept: [PLAYER].

You are allied with the town, and win when all mafia have been eliminated.

Bigfoot_the_Pokemon has whited out! They were Barry, the Town Reckless Interceptor.

It is now Night 1. Please send me your night actions within your Role PMs. Night 1 will end at 11:59PM ET on April 7th, or roughly 23 hours and 45 minutes from now.

Last edited:
i have really no idea why this lynch happened with a cc like that, when mafia can roleblock the one telling the truth and we’d still have to lynch them anyway

Post Count Warnings - Sushi and Pikapika
@Sushi The Enby and @Pika_pika42 Both of you have failed to meet the 5-post minimum of game-related posts per phase as stated in the game rules. Failure to meet this requirement in subsequent Day phases will result in a modkill :/

please try and keep up with the game guys :(

if his role wasn't mafia aligned I don't see why he would threaten us like that afterwards

Vote: Bigfoot
this post is so awful

you want me to believe that you of all people felt threatened by him saying you will “suffer” (oh no, what a scary word) by him being lynched? It’s not like it was a bomb claim, which i would bet you would chicken out over voting

That was not a counter claim. Space claimed 1x vig and 1x bulletproof and I claimed joat.

So when I die and flip town what will your reads be? You can't be this bad and seeing that you
i have really no idea why this lynch happened with a cc like that, when mafia can roleblock the one telling the truth and we’d still have to lynch them anyway
That was not a counter claim. Space claimed 1x vig and 1x bulletproof and I claimed joat. I'm starting to think you are some sort of scum role who wants to discredit my claim.

I'm at work and having a look at same time and problem I have with this post is you vote me for not giving a read or line of thought and you shouldn't be expecting players to give out instant reads early on day 1 especially when town doesn't know what is going on. Giving a read early on day 1 it would be like as if mafia are fabricating a read early since they know who is town and town doesn't know each other.
This quote above is what I have problems with you HD. An experienced player like you shouldn't even be bothered on why did a player not give early reads.

I wonder if HD is the arsonist who believes my claim but instead wants me dead since arsonist needs alot of town dead and they can lynch mafia during the day.

Back
Top Bottom