• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA doesn't have to lose at all. If you keep refusing to roll the dice, we just force you.

FA should always be the last vote to ensure they actually win.
I will submit my dice with my vote and I will submit my vote as the last one. I promise that FA will win if she does as I say, regardless of me potentially having a deathproof or not.

these are my conditions

@FinalArcadia just do as I say and place a vote in No Lynch, it won't do anything special, it will just let me hammer the Day.

I promise you'll win. I have no reason to make you lose and me making a comeback was only possible because you trusted me in the first place, which I'm grateful for.

Sorry Ex, I’m just trying to ensure that FA wins alongside us. I’m sure you will roll the dice, but I just want to make sure that you let FA win.
I have already promised to let her win right before I hammer! If you're gonna trust me on that you better trust me until the end.

I already told you I have nothing but gratefulness towards her in this game, I wouldn't make her lose :tentacruel:

It may be gullible of me, but I do think ExLight will probably keep his word, so I'm okay with being the second-to-last to vote if you all want to move this phase along. Whatever the outcome, thank you all for trying to help, even with my probably objectively wild dice choice last day phase lol.

VOTE: No lynch

@ExLight
oie_21205217SUN2a5sM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom