• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Thinkin about my bestie, my ride or die, my partner in crime I’ve spoken of here and there covering up her name anonymously as ‘Ingo’. We’ve managed to hang out more than usual lately and it’s been soooo healing.

When we finally got to hang out irl, it was kind of surprising how much we looked alike too (even got mistaken for sisters a few times on the train). I would not be who I am without her, and it’s pretty cool how all our lives are intrinsically linked by the people who make us…

We all need someone like that.

I would not be who I am without her, and it’s pretty cool how all our lives are intrinsically linked by the people who make us…

We all need someone like that.
now i'm thinking of that but with how i am with you ehehe... i'm really really glad you have her, seriously. i know she feels the same. and i'm really really even more glad i have you!!♡♡

Thinking about baking something fitting for the halloween season! maybe pumpkin bread...

Writing a research paper in chemistry and for some ungodly reason we all decided to base it off a study that none of us could comprehend

Back
Top Bottom