• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the movie adaptation of these events would make Doki Doki Literature Club the cause.

From Hydrogenium's blog, October 22nd:
Buenas, <USER_132643>! I've never played Doki Doki Literature Club before! Can you battle in it? Should I play it?
This thread, October 27th:
I've played that game before! My favorite part was the anime cutscenes!

Could we have more info on this Pokemon, please?
Of course, Zexy!

Bulbasarden (Japanese: フシギサーディン Fushigisardine) is a dual-type Grass/Grass Pokémon introduced in Generation IX, with The Indigo Disk. It Terastallizes into Grass type! Bulbasarden looks like a garlic bulb. It is the Baby form of Bulbasaur. It can be hatched from an Egg.

Nemona didn't know! Can you tell me more so I can learn about it?
It looks similar to Bulbasaur, but it is blue. Instead of a bulb on its back, it has a bubble. It can learn Bubble.

Has anyone looked at Nemona's About page recently? It seems a little off. Nemona is a fakemon, but all of the other "Favorite" fields are filled with Nemona too!
Screenshot 2023-10-27 6.02.01 PM.png

The fact it reads "your friend" twice makes me sad... (even if it's probably a bug with Nemona's copy and paste functions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom