• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Good morning, I was quite exhausted last night and thought I would take a rest and pick things up in the early morning.

I didn't expect I'd wake up to it being Night Two already due to the hammer. I'll be catching up to the recent events now :bulbaLove:

growl

There's likely scum behind this push

pigrider keeps looking better
Well, me and Elieson were between two. It's possible that we just went down the wrong path.

Agreed with your thoughts on pigrider here, although potentially starting off as a double voter and not informing everyone else, it is hypocritical of me to call that scummy.

Agreed with your thoughts on pigrider here, although potentially starting off as a double voter and not informing everyone else, it is hypocritical of me to call that scummy.

@Pigrider09

1711402113371.png

I'll be catching up to the recent events now

1711402291384.png

Reads (from most to least town):
Elieson/Mido - I know Mido especially reads through the rest of the scum team's roles and she would definitely have made Death poison someone. Elieson falls in the same boat because I think he'd take the extra death over a town lean.
Ex/Space - Same reasoning as Elieson/Mido but they weren't around for when Death was being pushed so it's possible that they could have missed it.
Pigrider09 - Very solid game so far, quite involved in the thread and voting for Mao looks good. And also the only one to reveal what their button did which is appreciated.
Stinger - I had suspicions of openwolfing earlier on, especially with how he dealt with Death originally. But I think he's looked good atm. Would be opening to lynching despite the town lean.
Divergent - I know that scum is inactive, and I've also seen Divergent use exclamation marks often in their speech which is my only real evidence at the moment. However, I have no idea how scum!Divergent would play and if they'd be as thorough as the four I have previously cleared due to their being no day poison. I believe Divergent was active at the time (correct me if I'm wrong please), so that's a reason to keep them above my bottom reads. Still think they are very likely scum though.
Mudkipz/Mao - Inactive: Check, Likely to have short answers with punctuation: Kinda. Have contributed a lot: Not particularly. Would they see the day poisoning: Probably not. However, I do think if one of them is scum, the other isn't. Why? Because I think they would have talked a lot more if they were together.
DawningWinds - Jester, Voteless (likely bomb too). Stay very far away.

There's a vig right? Don't confirm obviously, but I've seen you hanging about. As long as you leave me and my town reads alone (maybe barring Stinger if you have enough reason to shoot him), go wild.

Right now, my only solid scumread is Mao. They haven't really been particularly active, and when they're around, they're not contributing much either

As for the other, I'm still unsure. At the moment, I'm maintaining my position of trusting Jamie, Stormy, and Mudkipz after D1. For Mudkipz, do hear that it could have been an opportunistic vote, so I'm a little more cautious about trusting too much.

I'm leaning neutral on the rest atm, but I'm still reading up on last day's events again to have more clarity on this

Also, something that I wanted to ask, is Spy a common role here? If it is, maybe someone who understands the meta well would choose not to speak much in the mafia chat as a cautionary attempt

Oh, and vig. Don't shoot Dawning too. You might go boom.
Also, something that I wanted to ask, is Spy a common role here? If it is, maybe someone who understands the meta well would choose not to speak much in the mafia chat as a cautionary attempt
It has been in all the last 3 games, and I have been it twice.

Right now, my only solid scumread is Mao. They haven't really been particularly active, and when they're around, they're not contributing much either

As for the other, I'm still unsure. At the moment, I'm maintaining my position of trusting Jamie, Stormy, and Mudkipz after D1. For Mudkipz, do hear that it could have been an opportunistic vote, so I'm a little more cautious about trusting too much.

I'm leaning neutral on the rest atm, but I'm still reading up on last day's events again to have more clarity on this
I forgot to add that, I also trust Pigrider. Not only that they've shown eagerness to participate and I see their reasoning (although short) for some of their actions were solid. That, and a triple voter on the mafia would be so unbalanced

Back
Top Bottom