• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Okay so:

Town:
Othinus:
Seems to be trying their best to Scumhunt, even if I don't think their reasonig lines up 100%
Exlight: Makes a good point with the time that we have and is pressing for activity.
Lissi: Is investigating through old threads to help us out, but might just be her wanting to be helpful.

Neutral:
Toastghost:
I'm a bit unsure on what to think about how they didn't get a blueprint, but maybe they're just unlucky?

Unreadable:
Guzmania, Quaser, mudkips, Divergent, Mido:
Non of them have been active enough for me to think about them.

Slightly Scum:
Jamieisbored:
Him voting me after Exlight did could be him trying to push a wagon away from him, but I don't have too much confidence that he's scum, I'd say I feel about 25%.

Inactive:
Mao, Phantom, TheCapsFan:
None of them have posted since the game has begun, and Phantom didn't even make a confirmation post.

(Feel free to mention if you disagree with me with any of these.)

I think the best course of action is to probably vote one of the inactives, since there just deadweight, and try to use any roles we get tomorrow to help make things more clear.

Vote: Phantom345.

Him voting me after Exlight did could be him trying to push a wagon away from him, but I don't have too much confidence that he's scum, I'd say I feel about 25%.
Obviously I don't want a wagon on me I'm town. That's not AI in any way, in your opinion what about me other than pushing you is scummy?

Obviously I don't want a wagon on me I'm town. That's not AI in any way, in your opinion what about me other than pushing you is scummy?
To be honest mate, I'm kind of grasping at straws here. I said it's a possibility.
Other than that, I guess also Oth's post.

And on the other side of things, what do you think makes me feel scummy?

To be honest mate, I'm kind of grasping at straws here. I said it's a possibility.
Every possibility is possible. But this one is not. Thank you for explaining yourself further.
And on the other side of things, what do you think makes me feel scummy?
I felt like you were too shy during RVS, almost as if you didn't want to make yourself stand out by making a wagon. You also are very intent on learning about who has blueprints, which at the moment is not important to us and will likely end up with all of our power roles getting killed by scum before they even have a chance to act if they were to claim having the blueprints.

Your calling for the defence from two people who were being voted due to them being inactive also kinda looks like you're trying to make yourself out to be contributing more than you are. Ex and I had both @ ed the two players and I know I would have unvoted once I had seen the player start to post properly.

I felt like you were too shy during RVS, almost as if you didn't want to make yourself stand out by making a wagon. You also are very intent on learning about who has blueprints, which at the moment is not important to us and will likely end up with all of our power roles getting killed by scum before they even have a chance to act if they were to claim having the blueprints.

Your calling for the defence from two people who were being voted due to them being inactive also kinda looks like you're trying to make yourself out to be contributing more than you are. Ex and I had both @ ed the two players and I know I would have unvoted once I had seen the player start to post properly.

There isn't anything sinister about me asking about blueprints, I'm just curious because that's the closest we have to information about peoples roles, and I

(Sorry, accidentally posted)

And I only was asking to find out more about someone.

Remember last game, where I asked the two inactives who were being voted for, and it helped us get out a scum day 1. Sure that was just a fluke, but I am I just doing the same thing I did last game, since it worked there.

Night One Start
Final Vote Count for Day One:
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: II (guzmania, StormyStinger)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
StormyStinger: II (ExLight, JamieIsBored)
Marshmallowmao: I (toastghost)

No Lynch has occurred.

It is now Night One, this phase will end at 10PM BST on the 16th April 2024. (24 hours from now -22 mins)

Update
Back
Top Bottom