1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Kazekage
    Kazekage
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy... I will fight like I always have."
  2. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Well South Park Episodes that were on while I was at Gym: Cartman Wendy FIST FIGHT @ Playground, and Origin Story Episode of Butters being EVIL as they Evil Persona of his.
  3. Darth Darkrai
  4. Neo Blaze
  5. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Minions I'd give a B+ to now, it's quite entertaining, problems yes, but it's fun

Answer the other question please
  6. Neo Blaze
  7. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    -________________- IT'S FUN!!!!! IT'S NOT for EVERYONE but UGH! I Like them! WE'RE ALL ENTITLED TO OPINIONS!
  8. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
  9. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Yes. You love Minions and their toddler-jokes so you'll probably enjoy the heck out of this :)
  10. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    ARE U REFERRING TO THE SMURFS?!!?!??!!!?
  11. Neo Blaze
  12. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    ... WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!?
  13. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Yeah. "Movie for little kids", sounds like a movie for you.
  14. Darth Darkrai
  15. Neo Blaze
  16. Darth Darkrai
  17. Darth Darkrai
  18. Neo Blaze
  19. Darth Darkrai
  20. Neo Blaze