1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Swampthing yes. Yep, a redneck henchman LOL! And Breakdown is from the SAME year as Con Air too, 1997.
  2. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Isn't his Character's Name Swampthing? Something like that? But WOW LOL!!
  3. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Also, the redneck pilot guy, played by M.C. Gainey, I know him from Breakdown, a film with Kurt Russell that I really like. He plays almost the exact same role in that film though LOL!
  4. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Yep!! :) I was gonna say, it's the Bounty Hunter from Chronicles Of Riddick!!! :)
  5. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Yeah, he was in Chronicles of Riddick and The Legend of Zorro.
  6. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Also... did the Guy who Nic Cage KILLED and TOLD to "PUT THE BUNNY DOWN!" Look Familiar? :)
  7. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Yep, OMG that was one unintentionally hilarious scene *breaks out in Nic Cage laughter*
  8. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Yeah Colm Meany's Car LOL :)
  9. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Yes in TNG and DS9, he plays a major character called Miles O'Brien.
  10. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    No I did not recognize him at first.

There was one scene, OMG IT HAD ME IN STITCHES!! When they get off with the plane again, they accidentally take the car of the DEA guy with them with a rope attached to the plane, and Nic Cage is like "On any other day, that might seem strange", then the car crashes into something and lands in front of John Cusack and the DEA guy, OMG I WAS LAUGHING SO FREAKING HARD!!!
  11. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    I Read that Colm Meany was in Star Trek?
  12. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Did U know it was Buscemi BEFORE the Hannibel Lector Mask was taken Off LOL!?

Yeah I was gonna ask U recomginze the Female Lead from Total Recall LOL?

I FORGOT he was in it LOL

Yep, Sterotype Casting Role -_______-
  13. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Also, Danny Trejo in this film, playing the SAME ROLE AS IN EVERY OTHER DAMN MOVIE HE'S IN, namely that of a Mexican criminal guy LOL
  14. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    Yeah, his death extremely over the top, like the rest of the film :) first he crashes into a passageway over a road, then gets electrocuted, then his head gets smashed by a press LOL
  15. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    I thought John Malkovich was really good as the villain :) Steve Buscemi being his usual creepy self. I recognized the female prison guard inside the plane from Total Recall, where she is Quaid's true love on Mars. Oh and awesome to see Bubba from Forrest Gump as Nic Cage's friend :)
  16. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    Oh Ok got it. But yeah, LOVE this Film LOL!! John Malkovitch DIES LIKE WHAT?! 3 TIMES LOL!?
  17. Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze Darth Darkrai
    I have two grades: C- serious grade, A for entertainment :)

Bad Lieutenant
  18. Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai Neo Blaze
    What Grade do U Give Con Air?

Which Movie?
  19. Neo Blaze
  20. The Light
    The Light Enzap
    *forces you to change your avatar*
    *then realizes I can't*