• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoil Without Context

you and your rock band get abducted by aliens... and freddy mecury.
Is it "Rock Band"
The many ways you can go in this game somehow all lead to the game's macguffins, and are all required before you can get the golden ending. You fire at a classic enemy in one, destroy some robots in another, all in pursuit of the leader goon who somehow takes naming conventions from Tekken.

Good luck figuring this one out.
the world ends with you?
I can say with 100% confidence that that answer is false.

EDIT: You can't find that damn fourth plot coupon OR the computer room.

A character from the capcom fighting evolution game created the macguffen of the game
The comic of Street Fighter X Tekken revealing that Ingrid, of all characters, was responsible for creating Pandora's Box.
You can't find that damn fourth plot coupon OR the computer room.
Indirectly, you got the last one I posted correct. I was referring to the GUN soldiers with the robots part, shooting Eggman in one of the endings and the fact that all the endings are required to be seen while you collect all the Chaos Emeralds in between them, eventually fighting Devil Doom at the end of the story (hence the "naming conventions from Tekken" part, Devil Jin and all that).

The "creators" reveal themselves to you from the merged belt and you end up racing a staff ghost.

Indirectly, you got the last one I posted correct. I was referring to the GUN soldiers with the robots part, shooting Eggman in one of the endings and the fact that all the endings are required to be seen while you collect all the Chaos Emeralds in between them, eventually fighting Devil Doom at the end of the story (hence the "naming conventions from Tekken" part, Devil Jin and all that).
Huh, didn't even think about that.

A tree grew from Japan. Let's see if the one person who knows this plot point 100% can catch it...

The defendant is not guilty x2.
The third case in Ave Attorney Trials and Tribulations maybe? Since you see two verdicts for the one case, and your client was (predictably) innocent.

It turns out that the tiny robot you've been chasing the entire game was created to attract the game's phlebotinum, but can only attract junk, and ends up destroying your nemesis' mining operation. Said nemesis then flies off to review his insurance policy, to see if it covers "Act of Bot".

The third case in Ave Attorney Trials and Tribulations maybe? Since you see two verdicts for the one case, and your client was (predictably) innocent.

It turns out that the tiny robot you've been chasing the entire game was created to attract the game's phlebotinum, but can only attract junk, and ends up destroying your nemesis' mining operation. Said nemesis then flies off to review his insurance policy, to see if it covers "Act of Bot".
No, it's Turnabout Goodbyes of the first game, where you both clear Edgeworth's name both at the Robert Hammond case and DL-6.

Back
Top Bottom