• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1: Maniacal Engineer Causes Mischief
1. @jdthebud
2. @Max1996
3. @Elementar
4. @Doctor Floptopus
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Ghostly
7. @Soaringdylan
8. @WolfOwl
9. @CheffOfGames
10. @DarthWolf13
11. @Alex Kaz
12. @DrumBeats
13. @Hellcrow
14. @FinalArcadia
15. @HumanDawn
@Enzap @Zexy @TheCapsFan
@AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir @Maniacal Engineer

Day 1: Maniacal Engineer Causes Mischief

Long into the night, the War Room staff members toiled.
Attempting to keep things ordered was what they desired.
At first, all was going well, until suddenly everything was spoiled.
Allow ME to explain how this series of events transpired.

It all started when Maniacal Engineer decided to build this strange machine.
It brought to life all of the holiday characters that we all know and love.
But it also brought forth their adversaries in a consequence unforeseen.
And now to defeat these villainous party poopers is your goal from above.

However, after these events there was much chaos and confusion.
As such, the identities of your adversaries and each other were lost.
You must work together to win and end this ridiculous intrusion.
Otherwise, no holidays this year will be your loss's final cost.

And so begins this festively themed mafia game.
Carry on and see if the villains you can unmask.
Or perhaps villagers they will be able to frame.
But now, I must be gone, off to the eggnog flask!

Dear Enzap,
38737.jpg

I would say something but, I am not a troll.
That sounds like something a troll would say
The beloved Section Head of Fun & Games, you are Enzap.
You made your mafia debut in Christmas Mafia last year, and received the role of Godfather. You quite successfully managed to play the noob card at the beginning of the game, and got some mislynches as a result.
However, you used one of your nightkills to gun down TheCapsFan in coldblood. That said, considering he was the Snow Miser, he already had cold blood, so that probably didn't affect him much.
You were the last mafioso standing, which was very impressive for your first game of mafia.
To date, this is the only mafia game you have ever played, although you did go on to host the ever popular BAT MAFAI on April Fool's Day.
Additionally, you've recently hosted a plethora of non-mafia strategy games in TWR, specifically Connect 4 and Battleship.
Over all, your job is to oversee the section, and make sure that everyone, especially your section staff, obeys the rules.
Due to your overseer position and your stint as Godfather, you are the Modfather. You win if Maniacal Engineer doesn't do anything ridiculous or over the top.

It is now Day 1. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 21/12/16.

Now that's what I call stacking the deck, ME. Talk about an impossible win condition!

[Vote] DrumBeats

For hosting the first game I played on here. Glad to see you back!

Confirming (Tad bit late)

hmm I don't know who to vote day 1 now... ME is not playing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VOTE: Doctor Floptopus

Because there was still another new player on the list that hadn't already been voted by Human who could've gotten the good ol' "vote and welcome" combo.
This is a test mention, please let me know whether or not you receive notification of this mention:
Nope, didn't get any notifications for that or the D1 start. Can't remember if I did for N0 or not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom