• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoil Without Context

You manage to exterminate species of an alien creature, but before destroying the final egg, it hatches and you instead send it to a galactic organization for research.

You manage to exterminate species of an alien creature, but before destroying the final egg, it hatches and you instead send it to a galactic organization for research.
Metroid II: Return of Samus. The infamous baby.

Your entire world has to wait a thousand more years before history repeats itself.

The world is a computer program, and the dead people are actually comatose in real life.
Sounds like I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, actually.
Some reference to BlazBlue games?
It isn't, actually!
It's actually for a split ending for one RPG which I will not disclose.

You boogie the hell out of the town, squashing a spider along the way and shoot a child just because you can. Then your train does a Back to the Future Part III.

The hero finally starts his demon slaying business after climbing a tower in the middle of a city three times and sending his brother to hell.

"Now you're a hero, you managed to beat the whole damn ga-ame"

The hero finally starts his demon slaying business after climbing a tower in the middle of a city three times and sending his brother to hell.
DMC3. Sad as it is for Vergil...
It turns out everything bad happening in the game was caused by the villain mining for materials to construct robots for his plan to humiliate you by beating you in a race.
I'm fairly sure it's not it, but it sounds like one of the Crash racing games.

Turns out the hero wasn't saving his grandfather from the crime lord. He was making a (very funny) movie about saving his grandfather from the crime lord.

The world is a computer program, and the dead people are actually comatose in real life.
I'm calling The Matrix
I'm fairly sure it's not it, but it sounds like one of the Crash racing games.
Your are correct in your fairly sure-ness that it's not.

It turns out everything bad happening in the game was caused by the villain mining for materials to construct robots for his plan to humiliate you by beating you in a race.

A warrior's greatest adversary finally acknowledges him by name, setting up their meeting in the future of the timeline at the apex of their journey.

The seemingly stupid detective is in fact the real culprit.
I'm gonna say the 2nd case of Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. Where Luke Atmey (a detective) was in fact the culprit of both the theft and the muder.

A Sonic game?
It is indeed a Sonic game, the question is: which one?
The day is saved when an internal explosion causes the anti-hero to throw up.
I believe this one would be Bowser's Inside Story, where the only way everyone got out of Bowser's stomach (I suppose they couldn't use the pipes the Mario Bros. did for some reason) is because Fawful blew himself up inside to try and kill the Mario Bros.

Back
Top Bottom