• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM011: Satoshi Visits Kaki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no Mimikyu :(

On the other hand. I'm looking forward to seeing Team Skull grunts again. I like how it took the XY series two years to show Team Flare but it only took this series one episode. Wow. I wonder how they're going to fit Team Rocket AND Team Skull in the same episode.

Going by the cast, this would mean Ash, Pikachu, and Professor Kukui are the only characters to appear in every episode of the series so far.

Since Kiawe will be the primary focus of this episode, maybe Litten could possibly get some mention.

Glad to see Team Skull will be showing up again. He haven't seen them in a while. Seeing Turtonator on this list has made me realize that we haven't seen it since episode 1.

I hope we get to see Kiawe use Inferno Overdrive again. Maybe he and Ash can battle and Ash can try out Breakneck Blitz again. Anything to see more Z-Moves :)

Going by the cast, this would mean Ash, Pikachu, and Professor Kukui are the only characters to appear in every episode of the series so far.

Make that only Ash and pikachu. Professor Kukui didn't appear on episode 4.

I'm looking foward to them talking about Z-Moves and such since Kiawe is the only other person (besides Hala) with a Z-Ring. Team Skull is a plus.

Now, if this were more like gyms (in that you knew the location of each badge) then I'd say that Ash would take interest in the trial that got Kiawe his Firium Z. Then he could get a fire type (*coughcoughlittencoughcough*) on his team. But this is nothing like gyms. After seeing the previous episode I'm more confused than ever on just how you get Z-Crystals.:unsure:

I'm looking foward to them talking about Z-Moves and such since Kiawe is the only other person (besides Hala) with a Z-Ring. Team Skull is a plus.

Now, if this were more like gyms (in that you knew the location of each badge) then I'd say that Ash would take interest in the trial that got Kiawe his Firium Z. Then he could get a fire type (*coughcoughlittencoughcough*) on his team. But this is nothing like gyms. After seeing the previous episode I'm more confused than ever on just how you get Z-Crystals.:unsure:
It seems that when you complete a trial, the person running the trial gives out a z-crystal. In the case of Ash's trial at verdant cavern, Hala would have presented a z-crystal but the Gumshoos did instead.

Makes sense. Although now I wonder why Tapu Koko did what it did then.

Makes sense. Although now I wonder why Tapu Koko did what it did then.
I think that we'll find out why Tapu Koko stol a Z-ring from Hala's house to give it to Ash eventually.

Make that only Ash and pikachu. Professor Kukui didn't appear on episode 4.
Well Sophocles has appeared in every episode so far, but it seems like he won't appear in this one, unless he appears without a speaking role.

On the other hand. I'm looking forward to seeing Team Skull grunts again. I like how it took the XY series two years to show Team Flare but it only took this series one episode. Wow. I wonder how they're going to fit Team Rocket AND Team Skull in the same episode.

Since Kiawe will be the primary focus of this episode, maybe Litten could possibly get some mention.

Actually, Professor Kukui was absent in episode SM004.

OH MY GOD GUYS
tumblr_ojnxz4lfUj1s3at53o3_400.jpg

Look at that boy's eyes! *tears of joy*

Actually, Professor Kukui was absent in episode SM004.
Yeah The amazing Popplio already mentioned that.

OH MY GOD GUYS
tumblr_ojnxz4lfUj1s3at53o3_400.jpg

Look at that boy's eyes! *tears of joy*
That kid's got milk.

I wonder why he handed Ash a picture with a Rowlet on a cake. Does the kid need the milk for a birthday cake, for an upcoming birthday? Also, I kind of hope the kid is best friends with Kiawe's little sister/niece/cousin.

Wow, good to actually see some dark skinned folks in Pokemon lol. Been a while since Iris ya know.

I like Kiawe. Seems like a cool dude. Little too serious though. Hope this episode gives him some more characterization.

Pokenchi Preview
- Kiawe talks to Ash as they each fly on a Pokemon.
- Ash and Kiawe each wash a Mudbray, but the one that Ash is washing kicks him into the air and he's now on the ground unconscious.
- One of the Team Skull Grunt's Pokemon shoots a Poison type attack on Ash's Poke Ride Pelipper and hits one of its wings.
- The Team Skull Grunt's Pokemon attack Ash and Kiawe with a/some Poison type attack/s.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJWoDVahpI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom