• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sharshocker's Breeding Center: specializing in Gen VII (taking requests!)

Ok though I won't be able to trade for a while since I have an exam in about 5 minutes. I should be able to get on later today though

I can trade now lol my fc is 5172-1450-4569. The ign for my in game character is Fluttershy (I had to name her that :lol: )

Last edited:
I'm interested in a Vulpix. No IV breeding needed. I've got Beast Ball Riolu (I can evolve it if you want, also comes with crunch and bullet punch) and a spare ice stone.

Oh hey, yo have a shop now, shark. Cool, I may as well take advantage of this as much as I possibly can. :D

As for what I'm after... Well, while it seems appealing to take one of those Mimikyus or Vulpix off your hands, I already have a good Vulpix thanks to another user that's posted in this thread and I managed to get a decent Mimikyu off Wonder Trade a while back, so instead I have a request or two for you. Let me know if any of these are impossible (or just really hard). Oh, and also what you'd like in return and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and before I get on with it already, I'd just like to mention that these are listed in order of priority from highest to lowest, just thought I should mention that.

Cutiefly
Nickname: Fluttershy if female (which is preferable), Flutterguy if male
Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (or whatever the IVs for Hidden Power Fire are now)
Nature: Modest/Timid
Egg Moves: Moonblast, Skill Swap

_____

Togipi
Nickname: Celestia
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Future Sight, Nasty Plot, Morning Sun

_____

Cottonee
Nickname: Fluffle Puff
Ability: Infiltraitor/Prankster
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest

_____

Snubull
Nickname: Poochie
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Close Combat

_____

Comfey
IVs: as high as possible in each area that isn't Attack, but I don't really care about that since this'll mainly just be used for my own breeding
Ability: Natural Cure (HA)
Egg Moves: Amnesia

Oh, and I would be surprised if you don't have my FC already, but in the event that you deleted it, I'm pretty sure it's on my profile somewhere.

Last edited:
Hey BAG sorry for the delay, holidays and my traditional cold to welcome the new year :/

The HP Fire Cutiefly might be a tall order for me, sorry, and I don't think we can breed Morning Sun onto Togepi just yet. But any of the other 3 I can definitely do and I'll be starting on them right away! If you're still looking let me know...I'll still be breeding these anyway for my self :p

Hey BAG sorry for the delay, holidays and my traditional cold to welcome the new year :/

The HP Fire Cutiefly might be a tall order for me, sorry, and I don't think we can breed Morning Sun onto Togepi just yet. But any of the other 3 I can definitely do and I'll be starting on them right away! If you're still looking let me know...I'll still be breeding these anyway for my self :p
Yeah, I was wondering where you'd got to... I'm just glad you're not dead or something. Always nice to hear. :D

Anyway, I am indeed still looking for those 'mons, so just let me know when you've got 'em and then the negotiations shall begin. Oh, and I'm A. not too fussed about having Morning Sun on Togepi since it was just to fit the nickname and B. in hindsight, asking for a HP anything was a little greedy on my part because breeding for HPs is really annoying, so I appologise for that... Not that I'm going to take back that request though. :p

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do some breeding so I actually have some decent 'mons to give you in excange k thx bi.

So I was SOS chaining Comfey when I realized that Amnesia has to be chain bred to it. From Morelull...who learns it from Comfey... -_-

Sorry BAG but no Amnesia til Pokebank :/
Ah. Well, it was the lowest one on that list in terms of priority anyway, so I don't really care about not getting it right now. *Resumes waiting for those other 'mons*

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom