• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoil Without Context

Metroid II: Return of Samus. The infamous baby.

Your entire world has to wait a thousand more years before history repeats itself.
Phantasy star II?
The 2nd Layton game?

The seemingly stupid detective is in fact the real culprit.
Ace attorney 5/dual destinies
Fun fact: I was just watching fool brights breakdown tonight

A hammy DJ pilots a great robot to take on his former friend for land to be in.

After our hero's quest is complete, his last trial involves him escaping from a giant can of non-trademarked soft drink.

Your character returns to being lifeless as a music box version of the game's theme starts playing.

After our hero's quest is complete, his last trial involves him escaping from a giant can of non-trademarked soft drink.
That's the end to one of Pepsiman's stages, but not the end to Pepsiman itself (and it was also a truck) - he's actually chased by a can of Pepsi there.

Unless this happens to be a reference to something that itself referenced Pepsiman instead.

Your character returns to being lifeless as a music box version of the game's theme starts playing.

It turns out everything bad happening in the game was caused by the villain mining for materials to construct robots for his plan to humiliate you by beating you in a race.

The Hero has to choose between supporting step family or adopted family. Regardless of choice a third of the family dies unless you pay 20 bucks for the golden ending.

You're given a lone Poké Doll.

The Hero has to choose between supporting step family or adopted family. Regardless of choice a third of the family dies unless you pay 20 bucks for the golden ending.
That's what Fire Emblem Fates is!?

The main villain is using yarn to make a castle, which literally means that they're using what is technically disassembled dinosaur bodies to form a building.

You're given a lone Poké Doll.

I'm certain that you're referring to Lillie's gift just before she goes to Kanto alongside her mommy in order to meet Bill. I gave that particular doll to Nebby as a hold item.

Earth gets KO'd.
I'm certain that you're referring to Lillie's gift just before she goes to Kanto alongside her mommy in order to meet Bill. I gave that particular doll to Nebby as a hold item.
Then there are those that accidentally sell or use the item in question... Whoops! At least you can't discard the item from the bag anymore, but then again, that applies to every item in this game!

You meet a girl with a mysterious creature that she keeps hidden which caused a gag later on, and this repeats for so long that a meme is born.
DAMMIT NEBBY GET BACK IN THE BAG!

It turns out everything bad happening in the game was caused by the villain mining for materials to construct robots for his plan to humiliate you by beating you in a race.

The villain squashes "The End"

Also, Garu, you can move on, it's not a game where people guess, lol. I just like to guess because I recognise the endings that I get right, haha.

Huh, It really isn't a guessing game... ehh, heheh. :D
You're right though; guessing is fun.
On that note I think yours is Sonic 1 if you finish with all 6 Emeralds.

Moving on then I guess...
You, the player, must defend the earth by mashing the A button to come out on top in a beam-o-war as the protagonist characters mash a button on the control panels of their mech to do the same thing.

The Hero stops a war by killing a group of demons who were controlling a group of knights who were controlling the church who were controlling the royalty. Too bad the hero's jerk of a best friend gets all the credit.

In order to save the world from a dark sphere, you have to climb a huge flying tree.

In order to save the world from a dark sphere, you have to climb a huge flying tree.
Super Mystery Dungeon?
I love it so much.

The family and their castle are freed from their glass jar prison and never hear from that irritating owl ever again.

...I don't know what the above is spoiling, but for some reason I really want to know...

Anyway... One of the main characters discovers that, in addition to the main plot point of the story thus far, he and another main character just so happen to have been time-traveling throughout the story without realising it (somehow), and that other main character had died in the past. Then, through the power of alchohol-induced hallucinations, he somehow manages to travel back in time in an attempt to save the other main character.

Back
Top Bottom