• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! Level 2: Mushroom Kingdom Mischief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will again use my Broadsword to attack Hammer Bro #2.
Roll: 6
Hit!
Damage: 7
Let's go with some Barbed Arrows on Hammer Bro 2.
Roll: 9
That will be a hit!
Damage: 2
I use my Poison Dagger to take another stab at the remaining Hammer Bro.
Roll: 12
Hit as well (sorry y'all haven't been getting many crits when it counts)
Damage: 1

Hammer Bro 2: 22/40

Hammer Bro 2 is still very upset, especially when you guys are still hitting him after he lost his dear brother. Hammer Bro 2 takes -2 Aim this turn

Hammer Bro 2 attacks Kazekage with Hammer Toss
But it missed!

Current HP:
Hammer Bro 1: 0/40 DEAD
Hammer Bro 2: 22/40
Elementar: 5/10
Kazekage: 2/10
MegaPod12: 8/10
Lone_Garurumon: 0/10 DEAD

I attack Hammer Bro. #2 with my Broadsword once again.
Roll: 2
Just barely a hit!
MegaPod12 used Poison (Dagger) Jab on Hammer Bro 2!
Roll: 6
Hit!
damage: 1
I fire some Weighted Arrows at Hammer Bro 2.
Roll: 20
Critical hit! sucks you weren't using Barbed for this turn, oh well

Hammer Bro 2: 7/40

Hammer Bro 2 is starting to get it together, he's only going to take a -1 to Aim this turn

Hammer Bro 2 targets MegaPod12 with Hammer Toss
.... but it misses! Today is your lucky day after all

Current HP:
Hammer Bro 1: 0/40 DEAD
Hammer Bro 2: 7/40
Elementar: 5/10
Kazekage: 2/10
MegaPod12: 8/10
Lone_Garurumon: 0/10 DEAD

You're so close guys!

I sport the dedded Hammer Bro's helmet to throw my foe off his game, then mimic him with a toss of my Throwing Knife at Hammer Bro 2.
Roll: 11
Hit!
I decide to go for accuracy and throw my Basic Spear at Hammer Bro #2.
Roll: 7
That will be a hit!
Damage: 6
Let's go for another shot with my Weighted Arrows!
Roll: 3
Hit!
Damage: 3

Hammer Bro 2: 0/40

Hammer Bro 2 has been defeated! You set out once again, hoping that your next encounter doesn't cost you another team member. Your journey brings you to a wide chasm with no visible floor. There's no hope of crossing it or traveling around it. Fortunately for you, there is a green Pipe you can travel down instead! However, as you attempt to enter the Pipe a giant flower with gaping teeth emerges!

Round 4
Piranha Plant
100.gif

HP: 60
Atk: +2

Before your battle officially begins, a portal opens up next to you and spits out @Doctor Floptopus the Blue Mage! Looks like this world won't let you enter a fight without four party members after all.

(for everyone but Flop in particular, make sure you review all of your abilities and to reply as frequently as you can within the 48 hour limit. I'm definitely willing to accommodate if things come up but just let me know)

I attack the Piranha Plant with my trusty Broadsword. (I don't see a point in using my ability if I'm not guaranteed to be hit and it does less damage.

I attack the Piranha Plant with my trusty Broadsword. (I don't see a point in using my ability if I'm not guaranteed to be hit and it does less damage.
You might not have much of a choice soon :rolleyes:

Roll: 5
Hit!
Damage: 8
Knowing weed gotten far on our journey together, the arrival of our new teammate plants in me another seed of hope. I root for the new Mage to join in, then leaf him to his business as I attack the Piranha Plant with my Poison Dagger.
Piranha Plant ponders why you included so many examples of plant terminology in your flavor text (it's really, really bad at puns)

Roll: 15
Hit. Maybe some day you'll get off that poison :p
I'll cast a spell of agility on kazekage
Noted
I'll fire off some Basic Arrows at the Piranha Plant.
Roll: 4
Hit (I think this is the first time the final calculated attack roll was higher than what the RNG gave me)
Damage: 3

Piranha Plant: 47/60

Piranha Plant doesn't look visibly distressed, but it doesn't exactly have a face so it's a little hard to tell. It suddenly retreats back into the Warp Pipe, removing itself from the fight this next turn! It is untargetable by any attacks or abilities.

Current HP:
Piranha Plant: 47/60
Elementar: 10/10
Kazekage: 10/10
MegaPod12: 10/10
Doctor Floptopus: 10/10

I wonder what will happen when this thing pops back out. You should probably make sure you're well prepared for it.

Last edited:
You mean it is untargetable, right? Because provided that's the case, then this Rogue here chooses to fart into the Warp Pipe.
Yes, sorry for the typo
(also don't forget you do have another ability you can use :p)

*goes and looks* Whaddya know, forgot I had that. Could I still do that?
Sure. I don't have a procedure in place for changing your action, but you can do that whenever as long as everybody hasn't locked in yet, just let me know what you're doing haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom