• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus - End of Game - 10/03/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote:Lone_Garurumon

lolcat_airplane.jpg

Oh @DarthWolf13 ! My name is Zexy, Scumlord of the Four Neighbors. Her Scuminness Rolecop-Not-Doctor Floptopus is my partner in crime. Thanks to her Rolecop ability, we were able to figure out your real role at the end of Night 2/beginning of Day 3. Ever since, we were planning to come up with a strategy that would let you easily win alongside us.

To this end, I attempted figuring out if you would be willing to claim your real role and scumside Day 3, hence all my questions about whether you would scumside if they could guarantee you a win and so on. We were a bit afraid of your reply "I'd like to win as soon as possible." which is why we didn't tell you anything at the time, however I pushed the agenda of No Lynch, which thankfully worked. Glad the town bought it, it probably was their biggest mistake this game.

As things are, we are in the following situation:

DarthWolf as Independent Reporter (Variant 4 of mafiascum) as the Rolecop result told us.
Doctor Floptopus the Mafia Rolecop
Zexy the Mafia Neighbor
jackatlasred the Town Bomb (also Rolecopped by Flop)
Lone_Garurumon the Town Neighbor.

We know full well that the only person you want dead to win is Doctor Floptopus. While you could achieve this by voting her alongside the town today, I'll bring up an alternate suggestion; you help us force another No Lynch, then Doctor Floptopus nightkills jackatlasred tonight. His Bomb is triggered, she is taken down with him, you win, and it's Lone_Garurumon VS I alone, so mafia wins as well.

PLAN B ACTIVATED

If we couldn't stop Flop's lynch, she will just get lynched, removing Darth from the game with her as a winner, I kill Lone_Garurumon and we get a draw because jackatlasred VS me never gets resolved otherwise. I'm fine enough with it, at least we make sure we don't lose.

Good game, everyone :)

I missed the chance to use this pic while voting Flop, though :p

Bus.png

We might have to wait 24 hours just for the obvious outcome...

Last edited:
@Zexy sorry but I couldn't see your post in time. I knew it would be the 2 of you to be scum.
It's fine, it was a desperate plan anyways. It is in your best interest to just vote her out now anyway.
Wait... This means no Doc? Huh, I thought games generally had a Doc. Well, what a learning experience!
Yeah which is why I suggest that Flop fakeclaims that. Were it not for Darth it would work well.

It's fine, it was a desperate plan anyways. It is in your best interest to just vote her out now anyway.
I would have accepted your plan, you should have outed it earlier. My fear was the chance of you also having a power role.
Yeah which is why I suggest that Flop fakeclaims that. Were it not for Darth it would work well.
I already didn't believe it even before my check, just for the fact that there had to be a non-neighbour scum.

I missed the chance to use this pic while voting Flop, though :p

bus-png

We might have to wait 24 hours just for the obvious outcome...
Image is broken. I'm guessing it's the one you put in the neighbour chat, so Imma just put that here for ya.
ZOHlEs.png

Image is broken. I'm guessing it's the one you put in the neighbour chat, so Imma just put that here for ya.
ZOHlEs.png
Nah that's a different one.
Also, I fixed it. It was a formatting issue after all, thus able to be edited.

Night 4

Finally something good happens with you all. You killed Kronos, which is actually quite a performance since you are all so young… I think I’m actually a bit proud of you all now… But the danger is still not over, there are still people who believe that Kronos was right in his way of thinking and still hold on to his believe. It is now your job to protect Olympus from the remaining Forces of Kronos.

Good luck.

Welcome youn… What the…? Kronos? Well… According to Camp protocol I have to tell everyone that arrives here for the first time what is in their file. So here goes. You are know as Pure Evil, cruel and cunning, with an insatiable lust for power and domination. You had a rough childhood and therefore always tried to prove yourself, which you eventually did by killing your father, Ouranos. You are also very selfish and good in manipulating others to do your bidding. I’m going to stop here because I quite value my life and you are not looking that happy.

latest

You are Kronos, Titan King of Mount Othrys, Titan Lord of Time, Evil and Harvest, The Crooked One and King Cannibal.
Because of the fact that you are the Lord of Time and therefore can look into a future, you are the Rolecop.
Every Night you have the ability to target one of the other players, and at the end of the Night you get to know the Role of the player you targeted.
Aside from your personal Night Action you also have a shared Night Action with the other players in the Forces of Kronos, you have the ability to target one player per Night and kill that player. To target a player to kill type KILL: <PLAYER> in the Forces of Kronos chat.
Because you are with the Forces of Kronos you have another private chat aside from the main thread with the players that are with you in the Forces of Kronos.

You are allied with the Forces of Kronos and you win when you Kill or outnumber all the other alignments.

Good luck Lord of Time, Evil and Harvest, and may the Universe be ever in your favor.
Doctor Floptopus has been lynched. She was Kronos, Rolecop.

Since all power roles now have left the game, the win condition of DarthWolf13 is fulfilled. He has also left the game.

Welcome youn… Oh come on Hermes, I know that is you. According to Camp protocol I have to tell everyone that arrives here for the first time what is in their file. So here you have it. Most of the time you are nice to mortals and you help people to understand the Mist and you care a lot about your children. Although that may be true you are also very selfish and try to make as much profit as you can. You often travel down from Olympus to help your sons and daughters. This is the reason why I think you are a sucker and stop talking to you now.]

latest

You are Hermes, God of Messengers, Travelers and Thieves. You are the Messenger of the Gods and God of Roads and Merchants.
Because of the fact that you are selfish and arrogant, (Not my words, buddy), you want all the Power to go to you. Because of this you are the Reporter (Variant 4).
You want all the power roles* in the game dead (regardless of their alignment) and to have the possibility of achieving this you have the power to target a player at night and you will learn their role.
Also at any point in time you can publish messages to the main thread through either of us by telling us to do so here.
You are allied with yourself and you win when all the power roles in the game are dead, power roles are all roles that actively use their power and don’t have it activated only once because of dying for example (like a jester), when this happens you will leave the game as one of the possible victors.

Good luck God of Messengers, Travelers and Thieves, and may the winds be always in your favor.

*Power roles are all roles that actively use their power and don't have it activated only once because of for example dead (like a jester)
DarthWolf13 has fulfilled his wincon. He was Hermes, Reporter Variant 4.

It is now night 4. It will end in 24 hours (-47 min) (11.00 PM GMT).

Also wow, Hermes? I dunno, the role doesn't exactly work for Hermes imo... I mean, the messenger part makes sense. But why would Hermes want everyone who's powerful dead? Who will stop Kronos from killing Hermes if he kills everyone who's strong? Poor planning on that part Hermes. *Suffers some form of karmic punishment for heresy against Hermes, nothing specific to him comes to mind at the moment*

Also wow, Hermes? I dunno, the role doesn't exactly work for Hermes imo... I mean, the messenger part makes sense. But why would Hermes want everyone who's powerful dead? Who will stop Kronos from killing Hermes if he kills everyone who's strong? Poor planning on that part Hermes. *Suffers some form of karmic punishment for heresy against Hermes, nothing specific to him comes to mind at the moment*
But Kronos himself, Flop, was one of the people Hermes wanted dead. That's fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom