• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

No clue.

H: We're going after a Phantom.
K: A Phantom.
H: Not a bird.
K: Not a bird.
H: Got it?
K: Got it.
*K continues setting a bird trap, then gets attacked by a flock of crows*

Hint:
A certain tokusatsu about a man who transforms using magic rings and enjoys plain sugar donuts

Kamen Rider Wizard?

"I made you into a monster, Kerrigan!"
"You made us *all* into monsters."

???

"Just for the record, there's one thing I want to ask."
"What? Wanna know how we fell in love? How we met? Or maybe about my first impression of her?"
"Is she a real live person?"
*Silence*
"Watch your mouth."

I don't think any of us know what that reference is.

"DON'T GO INTO THE LONG GRASS! NOT INTO THE LONG GRASS!"

Something Pokemon-related...?

"What? Wanna know how we fell in love? How we met? Or maybe about my first impression of her?"
*Silence*
"Watch your mouth."

Nope. Got nothing.

*Silence*
"Watch your mouth."

Probably the battlecry of one of the heros of some kid's show.

'If you're reading this, you're looking too deep into this comic.'

Back
Top Bottom