• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, since the host vote counts as a vote for myself.
Unvote: Maniacal Engineer
Vote: DarthWolf13

My reasoning? I always target one of the two day one, and the last few times I targeted Dyl, so just switching it up.

Please. If there are votes on me day one then they're clear joke votes.
Yeah, I know, it just occurred to me that almost every game of yours I see, you have multiple votes on yourself, everytime one of which being your own.

Now then let's get serious via crappy reasoning.

Unvote: WolfOwl
Vote: DarthWolf13

As Dylan pointed out, he had two votes already yet darth words imply no votes. Seems like a backup strategy in case of a mislynch.

UNVOTE: Soaringdylan because I don't want the general lack of activity on my part to be the cause of an untimely death because inactivity is kinda one of my things 'round here.

In other news, I'm just going to mention everyone that hasn't posted anything beyond s simple comfirmation since the start of Day 1 to A. make sure they're still around and B. try and poke the two of 'em out of inactivity. I mean it's like one of the only useful things I can actually do in these games.

@Elementar
@Pika_pika42
@Hellcrow

I mean, all Ele and Crow've really said is 'good luck' and 'confirming', respectively, and we haven't even heard from Pika yet. Not that I'm much better when it comes to participation, but that's besides the point.

This post is so unintetnilnally scummy I can't even...

UNVOTE: Soaringdylan because I don't want the general lack of activity on my part to be the cause of an untimely death because inactivity is kinda one of my things 'round here.

In other news, I'm just going to mention everyone that hasn't posted anything beyond s simple comfirmation since the start of Day 1 to A. make sure they're still around and B. try and poke the two of 'em out of inactivity. I mean it's like one of the only useful things I can actually do in these games.

@Elementar
@Pika_pika42
@Hellcrow

I mean, all Ele and Crow've really said is 'good luck' and 'confirming', respectively, and we haven't even heard from Pika yet. Not that I'm much better when it comes to participation, but that's besides the point

If I'm honest, I hate Day 1s. I don't joke vote, and I just don't know what to say. Also, I've been getting stuff done for the game I'm hosting, and I had to do jobs for a school's open day today. I've haven't had time, but I'll be able to post more tomorrow morning after I wake up. Sorry for the inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom