• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that the same discussion is going on in both Artemis Fowl Mafia and Superhero Bonanza.
No ongoing games discussion outside of their thread, please.
Do you think they could have talked about anything else, and if so, what? Otherwise, why are you saying they've kept it on that when they've simply discussed the only topic on hand early on? (Also, now you say "those two", what happened to WO "forcing" it?) No, you asked him nothing about it, this is the only question you've asked to Darth, as I've already noted:
So you are bringing joke votes up. Sure seems you think that way, since you specifically unvoted to put him ahead for now and seem to be pushing the idea that it's between the two. Do you want him lynched?
No, but that's not something strange for Day 1? WO "forced" it by questioning Darth too hard over something that feels like him just not understanding how WO plays D1, then Darth got in it too and from that point onwards it is "those two" that have centralize the phase.

What I asked Darth is why he voted Dylan when he had lots of votes on him, not if/why he joke voted. I don't treat Darth's vote on Dylan as a joke vote because Dylan had too many votes on him at the point Darth did it. And no, why would I want a specific person lynched, even if mafia? To draw attention to myself?

No ongoing games discussion outside of their thread, please.

No, but that's not something strange for Day 1? WO "forced" it by questioning Darth too hard over something that feels like him just not understanding how WO plays D1, then Darth got in it too and from that point onwards it is "those two" that have centralize the phase.

What I asked Darth is why he voted Dylan when he had lots of votes on him, not if/why he joke voted. I don't treat Darth's vote on Dylan as a joke vote because Dylan had too many votes on him at the point Darth did it. And no, why would I want a specific person lynched, even if mafia? To draw attention to myself?
No, it's not strange that WO pushes the only thing to talk about heavily Day 1, even if it's just due to a lack of understanding. But that in no way centralized the phase, it was simply the only topic, not crowding out any others. You are the one that's putting focus on it now. If they keep it going even when they return, maybe, but to say they're set on it now is rash and doesn't look good.

But the fact is that it was a joke vote, that he's removed and even if you dislike it or don't want to treat it as a joke vote, that's an argument about joke voting, not the game. AKA an irrelevant discussion, and you know that. Why not ask him about the vote he actually seems to be serious with? You do look like you're at least okay with his lynch, since you're operating under the assumption that it's between the two and broke the tie in his favor.
Oh, and that confusion about the time left in the phase is a little odd for you too.

No, it's not strange that WO pushes the only thing to talk about heavily Day 1, even if it's just due to a lack of understanding. But that in no way centralized the phase, it was simply the only topic, not crowding out any others. You are the one that's putting focus on it now. If they keep it going even when they return, maybe, but to say they're set on it now is rash and doesn't look good.

But the fact is that it was a joke vote, that he's removed and even if you dislike it or don't want to treat it as a joke vote, that's an argument about joke voting, not the game. AKA an irrelevant discussion, and you know that. Why not ask him about the vote he actually seems to be serious with? You do look like you're at least okay with his lynch, since you're operating under the assumption that it's between the two and broke the tie in his favor.
Oh, and that confusion about the time left in the phase is a little odd for you too.
It's not strange because that's what WO tends to do. For most other players I'd call that out as pushing it too much. I think you are the one putting focus on it now. As I said, I asked Darth something and WO may come and explain/ask us to move on, and I'd gladly do so, so I don't get why you're getting so worked up over this.

It was a joke vote I think is scummy, and I'd like Darth to talk about it. Not irrelevant at all when Darth is the main person to focus on anyway. I didn't ask him about that because WO did and I expect him to talk about it anyway from the point I said that he's just misunderstanding WO's motive, whereas had I not brought the Dylan vote up it wouldn't be brought up at all. And yeah, I'm at least OK with his lynch (unless he claims something good later), because it's not like we have better options.

The confusion about the time left is because I remembered the update time but not the update day. It also isn't alignment indicative, come on.

It's not strange because that's what WO tends to do. For most other players I'd call that out as pushing it too much. I think you are the one putting focus on it now. As I said, I asked Darth something and WO may come and explain/ask us to move on, and I'd gladly do so, so I don't get why you're getting so worked up over this.

It was a joke vote I think is scummy, and I'd like Darth to talk about it. Not irrelevant at all when Darth is the main person to focus on anyway. I didn't ask him about that because WO did and I expect him to talk about it anyway from the point I said that he's just misunderstanding WO's motive, whereas had I not brought the Dylan vote up it wouldn't be brought up at all. And yeah, I'm at least OK with his lynch (unless he claims something good later), because it's not like we have better options.

The confusion about the time left is because I remembered the update time but not the update day. It also isn't alignment indicative, come on.

...But you did essentially call it out as pushing too much, unless we have different definitions of what centralizing the phase means? Nah, I've only brought it up in the context of questioning you. I'm getting "worked up" because you're making rash statements and pointless questions that only serve to actuallly centralize things and potentially force the lynch like what you're accusing them of doing? Notice that I just FOS'ed you as well, as WO just pointed out.

And what do you expect him to say? Call it scummy, that's fine, but questioning someone about a joke vote they soon removed is ridiculous and you (should) know that. And it should have been left alone like any other joke vote removed as soon as the player had a genuine vote to make! Also, don't tell me "WO already asked that", why should that stop you from at least adding pressure, c'mon?
You seem to be trying to focus the lynch and direct discussion without committing too much yourself, and that's suspicious.

Not alone, anyway, but in context of your seemingly trying to get people to think the lynch is between the two, it has its place.

@Hellcrow ehy FOS? Why not state a case and vote Zexy? What's the point of the caution?
Because it started off as challenging bad thoughts from him more than actually calling him scum. One bad idea/move does not make someone scum, and I was waiting for the discussion to play out and for others to come and join the conversation before I decided. I want to hear other's thoughts still, but I am willing to vote him now after his replies.

...But you did essentially call it out as pushing too much, unless we have different definitions of what centralizing the phase means? Nah, I've only brought it up in the context of questioning you. I'm getting "worked up" because you're making rash statements and pointless questions that only serve to actuallly centralize things and potentially force the lynch like what you're accusing them of doing? Notice that I just FOS'ed you as well, as WO just pointed out.

And what do you expect him to say? Call it scummy, that's fine, but questioning someone about a joke vote they soon removed is ridiculous and you (should) know that. And it should have been left alone like any other joke vote removed as soon as the player had a genuine vote to make! Also, don't tell me "WO already asked that", why should that stop you from at least adding pressure, c'mon?
You seem to be trying to focus the lynch and direct discussion without committing too much yourself, and that's suspicious.

Not alone, anyway, but in context of your seemingly trying to get people to think the lynch is between the two, it has its place.

Because it started off as challenging bad thoughts from him more than actually calling him scum. One bad idea/move does not make someone scum, and I was waiting for the discussion to play out and for others to come and join the conversation before I decided. I want to hear other's thoughts still, but I am willing to vote him now after his replies.
She did push it too much but not in a scummy way because that's how WO works. Still felt like calling it out because I don't agree with the tactic. I don't think stating that WolfOwl's actions have centralized the game around her and Darth is that rash, and I don't consider my question on Darth pointless. How am I trying to force a lynch?

I don't expect him to say something specific but I would like to hear an explanation from him, the more I hear from Darth, the more easily I can read him. I can't take it as a plain joke vote because it happened way too late, what's the problem with that? And no, it's not the sake as any other joke vote when it adds up so many votes on Dylan and is coming from Darth of all people. And yes, WO asked that, why ask the same thing twice? I think we've put enough pressure on Darth already, I'd now rather wait for him to reply than add even more pressure.

You're just stretching it here. Why do you believe scum!me would start off with a master plan to force a lynch between them and try to make it seem like there's no time and that all instead of just playing along?

I didn't even make any move, how can you call me out for making a bad move? Is questioning Darth about a vote that bad?

I don't think stating that WolfOwl's actions have centralized the game around her and Darth is that rash, and I don't consider my question on Darth pointless. How am I trying to force a lynch?

I can't take it as a plain joke vote because it happened way too late, what's the problem with that? And no, it's not the sake as any other joke vote when it adds up so many votes on Dylan and is coming from Darth of all people. And yes, WO asked that, why ask the same thing twice? I think we've put enough pressure on Darth already, I'd now rather wait for him to reply than add even more pressure.

Why do you believe scum!me would start off with a master plan to force a lynch between them and try to make it seem like there's no time and that all instead of just playing along?

I didn't even make any move, how can you call me out for making a bad move? Is questioning Darth about a vote that bad?

It is when it centralized nothing, and you're the only one making it look like things are centralized? The question is pointless because it's asking something that could be answered with "that's a joke vote lol", I really need to say this? By trying to keep the discussion on two specific people?

You're going to say nobody can joke vote at X time? A. Arguing what qualifies as a joke vote, particularly when there have been multiple joke wagons I've seen before. B: You know Darth that well? Oh, yeah, why have two people ask a question instead of one!

Idk, I'm just calling out what I see rather than consider "master plans" or whatever. If we're going down the "why would I" route... 1. You saw a quiet thread and decided to take the opportunity to keep the WO/Darth conflict going so that it could gain enough momentum to last through when people come back to the thread. 2. Since you thought there really were only hours left, you acted thinking there wasn't much chance of anyone challenging your steering the vote while staying neutral enough to avoid looking too bad when either flipped.

Questioning someone about a dropped joke vote is 100% bad, yes lol

Hellcrow hit the nail on the head with saying what I think about Darth, he's just not scummy enough just because of the joke vote that he removed soon after. Therefore I Unvote: DarthWolf13.

It is when it centralized nothing, and you're the only one making it look like things are centralized? The question is pointless because it's asking something that could be answered with "that's a joke vote lol", I really need to say this? By trying to keep the discussion on two specific people?

You're going to say nobody can joke vote at X time? A. Arguing what qualifies as a joke vote, particularly when there have been multiple joke wagons I've seen before. B: You know Darth that well? Oh, yeah, why have two people ask a question instead of one!

Idk, I'm just calling out what I see rather than consider "master plans" or whatever. If we're going down the "why would I" route... 1. You saw a quiet thread and decided to take the opportunity to keep the WO/Darth conflict going so that it could gain enough momentum to last through when people come back to the thread. 2. Since you thought there really were only hours left, you acted thinking there wasn't much chance of anyone challenging your steering the vote while staying neutral enough to avoid looking too bad when either flipped.

Questioning someone about a dropped joke vote is 100% bad, yes lol
Well, that's what I thought, why is stating it bad? I wouldn't take "that's a joke vote lol" as an answer, and would keep pushing him, so the question isn't pointless.

Nobody can joke vote someone who has that many votes on them and get away with it. As I said before, Darth has said things that make me believe he'd stand out a lot if scum.

What you see isn't what I'd do as scum, though. Of course we can keep going on the WIFOMs but there are still some things I don't really do as scum, not even for the WIFOM factor. Wait, so do you believe that scum!me really thought the phase would end or act like that to further some agenda?

So you think, I have the right to think otherwise.

At this point I should just say that I'm convinced Hellcrow is town. His logic against me is wrong but I can't see scum!him doing anything like that.

Unsure about @DarthWolf13 so I'd like to hear from him...

Well, that's what I thought, why is stating it bad? I wouldn't take "that's a joke vote lol" as an answer, and would keep pushing him, so the question isn't pointless.

Nobody can joke vote someone who has that many votes on them and get away with it. As I said before, Darth has said things that make me believe he'd stand out a lot if scum.

What you see isn't what I'd do as scum, though. Of course we can keep going on the WIFOMs but there are still some things I don't really do as scum, not even for the WIFOM factor. Wait, so do you believe that scum!me really thought the phase would end or act like that to further some agenda?

So you think, I have the right to think otherwise.

So you'd waste time on a pointless argument where that's all you'll get, as that's either all there is or all he'll say?

So call them scum and punish them for it? If you want them to be held accountable, hold them accountable, but don't pretend there's a point in questioning them.

I have no idea, because I don't start with "what would scum!X do?" I saw something bad and called it out, which I'd do regardless of what I thought of you up to then, and I'm willing to say it's scummy because I can see why scum would do it, no meta nonsense.

Sure, and I have the right to point out why it's a bad thought.

At this point I should just say that I'm convinced Hellcrow is town. His logic against me is wrong but I can't see scum!him doing anything like that.

No. If you disagree with my logic, how am I town? Why wouldn't scum (leaving out your meta focus) use coherent but incorrect logic like that? There has to be more than that or this is worth a FoS as well.

The only thing against @DarthWolf13 I noticed is how he voted Dylan even though he had lots of votes on his head already. Why did you do that?
And no, it's not the sake as any other joke vote when it adds up so many votes on Dylan and is coming from Darth of all people.
What does that even mean? Coming from me of all people. If you know me well enough then you know that I am good friends with SoaringDylan. He is, therefore, one of my highest probabilities of being my joke vote. I know SD had 2 votes already and that my vote would make him even higher. I was aware that if my vote would still make him the lynch target of the day after the first 24 hours, I would remove my vote on him. I chose WO afterwards to protect myself. that way we were tied in votes. For that same reason I won't remove my vote yet

Is that all you have to say on the matter?
I have this thing called a life. So I can't make you happy every second of the day an go replying to every detail. I have to pick and choose.

So vote him. You keep on replying to him yet you aren't voting him. I don't see why you aren't voting him and stating a case if he's your strongest scum read.
Hellcrow hit the nail on the head with saying what I think about Darth, he's just not scummy enough just because of the joke vote that he removed soon after. Therefore I Unvote: DarthWolf13.

He removed it after I voted him for it actually which just comes off as jumpy.

So vote him. You keep on replying to him yet you aren't voting him. I don't see why you aren't voting him and stating a case if he's your strongest scum read.
Because: A. I was developing my read through that back-and-forth with him. If you want the thoughts behind my read, it's in those posts. B. I want to see Darth respond, and to have more people discuss in general, before I make a final judgement. I value (serious) votes more than to just place one.

Because: A. I was developing my read through that back-and-forth with him. If you want the thoughts behind my read, it's in those posts. B. I want to see Darth respond, and to have more people discuss in general, before I make a final judgement. I value (serious) votes more than to just place one.
Looks more like you're planting ideas in others heads but avoiding the responsibility for it.

Looks more like you're planting ideas in others heads but avoiding the responsibility for it.
Yes, I want to raise an idea for discussion, but when did I say I wouldn't take the responsibility for it?

Do you still want me to respond, if so, to what?
To my thoughts on Zexy.
Also,
I chose WO afterwards to protect myself. that way we were tied in votes. For that same reason I won't remove my vote yet
It's not been tied since Zexy unvoted, as I would expect you'd have noticed by now, but you're still keeping your vote. Are you going to unvote now?

Yes, I want to raise an idea for discussion, but when did I say I wouldn't take the responsibility for it?

To my thoughts on Zexy.
Also,

It's not been tied since Zexy unvoted, as I would expect you'd have noticed by now, but you're still keeping your vote. Are you going to unvote now?
Actually it is tied. Someone invited him so he and I are tied.

It is a tie right now, 1 vote for each.

On Zexy, I understand why he pushes the questioning, but I do agree that asking about my vote on SD seems too much. It's a point that is, from my point of view, not worth discussing. It is apparantly the case for Zexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom