• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, are you really encouraging last-minute reevaluations/CFDs?
In this case, I'm not against them. Because we haven't achieved anything.
Unfortunately though, what I got from the players atm isn't giving me enough stuff to work with.

If Pika is too new why are you suspicious of them?
Let me rephrase it.
For the reason of being inactive I put it as suspicious, but on the other side Pika is new so that could explain it and therefore neutralises it. Most other players are really active which, as stated by others, makes me believe they are town.

Actually I realized name claiming is allowed so it wasn't bad, sorry.

Figured... what you may not know about WO is that this could easily be what scum!WO does D1 too.
While I agree on Hellcrow (for different reasoning), and am not sure on Elementar, "they seem like they don't want a D1 mislynch." generally isn't a strong reason to trust someone.

... unfortunately this post hasn't helped me read you better enough. NL in this case can be towny but also scum being afraid to start a new push.
So the point of this post is?
I won't vote someone who I'm not convinced enough is scum.

I do care because I am starting to push more people just because we don't have much time left.
How do you care about it? By not doing anything different than what you did all phase?
Certainly not by suddenly starting things that don't have the time to develop properly.

In this case, I'm not against them. Because we haven't achieved anything.
Unfortunately though, what I got from the players atm isn't giving me enough stuff to work with.
People can't just come up with anything meaningful in a matter of minutes?
WHAT
A
SHOCK.

Oh hey, I finally caught up with what's happening, that's cool.

Though to be honest, I didn't really understand much of what was happening, so I think I'm just going to answer these conveniently-placed questions from Hellcrow (and the one Zexy added). Thanks, Hellcrow (and Zexy).

1. Is voting someone purely to defend yourself suspicious? Do you think the way Darth did it is?
While I do think that voting in self-defense is not the most townie thing to do, I don't really see why it immediately paints someone as scummy, so no, I don't think it is suspicious. Thus, I don't eally see anything wrong with this specific self-defense vote.

2. What do you think of Zexy?
I think that, while he isn't acting that townie as far as I'm concerned, since as far as I can tell he's trying to focus all attention on a single topic, which may have seemed OK since it was the only topci at the time, but all this time flinging questions at one another could also have been used to bring up more topics of discussion.

3. What of me?
You... I don't really see a problem with. I mean I haven't got any reason to beleive you're town yet, but I also don't have any reason to beleive you're not, so... yeah.

May I add a question there?

4. What do you think of WolfOwl?

I think he's probably my strongest town read at the moment. Not that I have any feelings about him being town that I'd actually describe as strong, far from it, it's just that he seems to be actually giving straight answers to the questions he's beign asked and not spinning them out for pages of posts. Again, not exactly that credibble a read, but I'm a simple person, and simipicity goes a long way when it comes to me reading people or something I don't know where I'm going with this.

If you can't tell, I'm not exactly a fan of this s***show of endless questions and answers over one little thing, and I'd honestly just keep out of it as much as I can.

Really active doesn't always equal town. I was active in PJ, WO has been active as scum several times in older games too.

I think he's probably my strongest town read at the moment. Not that I have any feelings about him being town that I'd actually describe as strong, far from it, it's just that he seems to be actually giving straight answers to the questions he's beign asked and not spinning them out for pages of posts. Again, not exactly that credibble a read, but I'm a simple person, and simipicity goes a long way when it comes to me reading people or something I don't know where I'm going with this.
WolfOwl is a she. Which also means you don't know her well, at all.
If you did you'd be more paranoid of scum!her.

I appreciate the line, but could you say something more about what is happening?
All I can say is that tonight will be a fun night. As I am going to use my power. And it might end up being amazing or it might end up being a complete suicide! Yay for me!

I'll elaborate more on my role when I get back, as I need to go to my job right now.

I assume Zexy made very sure that he wasn't going to be lynched by finally voting WO to make a tie just in case :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom