• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought for what?
You know!
For our
unown-t.png

party!

I said I'd bring the cucumber sand witches!

Sammiches I was speaking in riddlea for I am the riddler. But like not really or am I? There's a riddle.

*pours Discord a cup of tea and grabs a Cucumber Sandwich with my hooves*
So how was your day Discord?

*pours Discord a cup of tea and grabs a Cucumber Sandwich with my hooves*
So how was your day Discord?

Oh, delightful! *slurrrp* I helped a neighbor move wood logs and split them apart. It did take some restraint to not use my reality-bending powers to do the work for me, but I genuinely enjoyed it. Then I went out with family to run an errand and enjoy a local park before the sun went down. *sip* Oh, that reminds me, I've noticed it's about that time of year where Princess Celestia begins to raise the sun earlier and set it down later. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, how about you?

Oh, delightful! *slurrrp* I helped a neighbor move wood logs and split them apart. It did take some restraint to not use my reality-bending powers to do the work for me, but I genuinely enjoyed it. Then I went out with family to run an errand and enjoy a local park before the sun went down. *sip* Oh, that reminds me, I've noticed it's about that time of year where Princess Celestia begins to raise the sun earlier and set it down later. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, how about you?
(Discord has Family?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)
I can't wait for for Winter wrap up day. I'll get to see all the cute little critters again and get to clean out their little homes :D
*takes a bite of the Cucumber sandwich*

Just found out that due to schedule conflicts with Otakon I won't be going to Bronycon because the person I was going to be going and staying with and my brother will be at Otakon because they just happened to pick the weekend that Bronycon was supposed to be held :( and because Otakon had to move away from Baltimore for space reasons :mad: :(

Can't cons schedule around each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom