• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*freezes everything into the negative Kelvins, since Zero Kelvin isn't actually absolute zero*

*Heats everything to the hottest temperate it can get.*
How hot is that? 100,000 degrees Kelvin?

calvin_and_hobbes_ch940127.jpg

Since when? I thought the entire purpose of Kelvin was that it revolved around "absolute zero."

Since 2013. They synthesized a gas that can be frozen to negative Kelvin temperatures and have particles still attract each other. And, theoretically, if dark matter exists, it operates below 0 Kelvin anyway.

The idea of absolute zero is based on it being the point at where you simply cannot remove motion energy from particles; basically, the temperature at which all particles stop moving. Given that apparently you can go below that temperature and still have particles in motion, it's either set too high or based on a flawed premise.

Since 2013. They synthesized a gas that can be frozen to negative Kelvin temperatures and have particles still attract each other. And, theoretically, if dark matter exists, it operates below 0 Kelvin anyway.

The idea of absolute zero is based on it being the point at where you simply cannot remove motion energy from particles; basically, the temperature at which all particles stop moving. Given that apparently you can go below that temperature and still have particles in motion, it's either set too high or based on a flawed premise.
Actually, on second thought, I think I did know this. Personally, I think it's based on a flawed premise, but that's just ME.

It's over a year old, has been exploded, nuked, flooded in lava, bankrupted, and many other things since its creation. I'm not surprised that this thread smells awful.
the ocean has been through all that and more yet it still
a714f6acca.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom