• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Murder, She Wrote - Endgame - jdthebud victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules and Mechanics. Please read.
Reaction score
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another AussieEevee Production. (MoD: Zexy)

This game is a reboot of the Murder, she wrote series... and like the Star Trek reboot, I've changed the formula.

There was a Murder last night. A young woman was found brutally murdered in her bedroom, and the community has come around to help discover who the murderer is.

This game takes place in the victims home. You submit commands to me in private, one command per turn, where your goal is to explore the victims home, and try to discover which player is the murderer.

However, working against you is the murderer, who is either trying to cover up the crime, or frame another person. They already know where the murder took place and how they did it.

First, the mechanics.
As I stated above, submit your commands to me in your role PM thread.

You can do almost anything physically possible. Look around, check items, check other players, pick up items, put down items, tamper with items, etc.

You can ONLY carry out an action on an item or player if you are in the same room as the item or person. To do this, you must move to the room you want do work in, and you can only move to adjacent rooms.

Player locations will be included in public turn updates, but their other actions will only be included (in private updates) if you are in the same room as them.

If you believe you have found the killer, enter the room they are in and attempt an arrest... or you may kill them, if you are holding an item that can help.

I have the initial set up already planned but everything else is written on the fly, so forgive me if I make a mistake, and feel free to doublecheck.

Using an action takes a turn, verifying the result you got does not.

NEW: Please try to make all your actions in character. Your wording can and will affect my wording when I post the update.

example said:
I walk over to the potplants and investigate them
Or
Example2 said:
I pick up the spoon and look at it.
Use your imagination, but be sure to write it in first person character.

Actions are processed on a first come first serve basis. If Zexy and Maniacal Engineer both attempt to pick up the same object, Zexy would get it as he was first.
Any questions about the mechanics, please do ask. I've been planning this for weeks, but I may have forgotten something important. Please, ask me questions.

RULES
1. The game is NOC. All communication must be done in this thread.

2. Please do not do anything that will annoy me. If in doubt, ask.

3. No name claim.
Any questions, ask. As I said above, I may have forgotten something important... So it never hurts to ask.

PLAYERS
1. @CheffOfGames
2. @SoaringLooker
3. @Max1996
4. @Elementar
5. @Midorikawa
6. @jdthebud
7. @Yours Truly Died turn 2

SUBS

HOUSE FLOORPLAN
0MAEvb.jpg

All players start on the porch

Last edited:
So... It's like Clue but with someone tampering with the evidence?
I like Clue, I'm in

(also, I'm not able to see the floorplan)

A murder investigation huh... I'll be joining you if you wouldn't mind...

I know nothing about Clue so I'm not sure.

But as I said in the mechanics, you can do just about anything physically possible.
Clue the board game is a room where you need to figure out the murderer, the weapon, and the room in which the murder happened in. You move every turn or stay in one place and get clues and stuff.

Also I'll join.

Oh, a reboot, eh? Well, let's hope that this thing'll be half as good as the origoanl. :p

Also, I noticed on that floor plan what appears to be a set of stairs... where exactly do they lead to, may I ask? Because if there's more then one floor, then wouldn't the floor plan need to be updated to reflect that fact? Oh, and I assume that MBr and Br 2 stand for Main Break room and Break room 2, respectively? Just checking.

...And if it wasn't obvious enough, I am indeed in, as a player (obviously).
captain-obvious-1.jpg

Turn 1

Role PMs are done and are being sent out. You may begin as soon as you receive them. Actions are to be sent to me each turn as a response to your role PM. Talking is to be done in this thread. Turn updates in this thread will let you know which room players have moved to.

However, this first update is a global update. All future updates will be written on the fly (so forgive any mistakes) and will be PMed to you. Turns complete when all players have submitted their actions or 48 hours has passed.

======

You are standing on the porch. In front of you is a plain white door that leads into the house, and behind you are three large pot plants. The plants appear to be dead.

======

Good luck every one.

Turn 2
Ya know, i was almost ready to update earlier then i fell asleep at my desk. Sorry. Updates are forth coming.

1. @CheffOfGames has remained on the porch.
2. @SoaringLooker has moved to the living room.
3. @Max1996 has moved to the living room.
4. @Elementar has moved to the living room.
5. @Midorikawa has remained on the porch.
6. @jdthebud has been skipped and will be subbed out if they don't make a move this turn.
7. @Yours Truly has remained on the porch.
@Zexy

EDIT: Update finished. TUrn ends in 48 hours.

Last edited:
Whoops, forgot this game started. Sorry, I'll make sure I submit actions now.

So, did anyone find anything in the plants? Because I can't think of any other reason why people would stay on the porch...

Just some dirt. Though considering just underhalf of us stayed on the porch, one of you two might have found something that I didn't or one of you is the murdurer looking to pick up a quick kill of someone searching the plants .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom