• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think, DW. Could I really have faked that role and my related blunder if I never even heard of Survival Game before my own role assignment? I wanna say I found my target, but... this game is Bastard. Everyone, if you think there's any chance of repeat roles, unvote me. If you're sure Zexy would never do that, I'll just go ahead and bomb Wolf.

Considering this was an extreme point of contention in Zexy Games mafia, resulting in me losing due to the exact same reasons as you're trying to argue here,

I'm not in the market to buy double gameclaims

Okay, but you might wanna unvote me anyways so that you can actually get a good lynch in.

I'm under the impression that you can blow up the guy who's counter-claiming you, and that it'll trigger immediately upon your action's submission, giving us plenty of time to alter our votes if needed. I track the game on mobile enough to make voteswaps when needed

Okay, but you might wanna unvote me anyways so that you can actually get a good lynch in.
Go ahead and blow me up, proof that we are the same role.
Whichever one of you is legit, absolutely should blow the other up. It'll let the rest of the game focus on lynching what needs to be lynched, and if duplicate roles exist, then it puts that out into the open faster, which is also beneficial

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Pika_pika42 IV (Midorikawa, Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master)

A bit more than 22 hours left in the phase (unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJ occurs). Update might be a bit late.

Based on the timing of this, phase end is awfully close. (it was made 22 hours and 20 minutes ago) Just reminding ya'll.

Whichever one of you is legit, absolutely should blow the other up. It'll let the rest of the game focus on lynching what needs to be lynched, and if duplicate roles exist, then it puts that out into the open faster, which is also beneficial
I'm not wasting it now when we have multiple votes on him already. He can go and kill me, it has the same result. Be careful to not give either of us Hyper-Majority, if the explosion is not put in before it, it won't count.

Considering this was an extreme point of contention in Zexy Games mafia, resulting in me losing due to the exact same reasons as you're trying to argue here,

I'm not in the market to buy double gameclaims
Actually that happened in TWR '16 mafia. But your point still stands. Guess we'll find out soon.

Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence 2: Bombastic Bombaloo

Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence: Bombastic Bombaloo

It was the heat of the day phase, with all Zexies throwing accusations at each other. One of them spoke up to defend himself: "I am the one who loves explosions. Remember me from RM, when I was theming Dr. Boom? What about the Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence? It was me, too."

But from the other corner of the room another voice could be heard: "OBJECTION!"

The first Zexy looked confused but replied: "Are you the one that acts all lawyer-like, gets in debates and likes Ace Attorney?"

But the latter replied: "lolnah, I just am the real one who likes explosions and all the cool stuff."

The two would keep fighting over this counterclaim of sorts until the first one had enough for it. He started whistling epic anime sequence music then shouted "IT'S S.A.S.S. TIME! SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE, NUMBER TWO! BOMBASTIC- BOMBALOO!!!". Then he rushed towards his counterclaimer and hugged him tightly. The others understood what was going to happen and stepped back, and while the hugged one tried to escape, the bombing one managed to press a button that would make the secret bombs in his pockets explode.

This triggered a chain reaction that made the other one's bombs explode because apparently, both of them were truthful. After the smoke cleared, the remaining Zexies looked in shock and awe at the charred remains of the two...

Dear MegaPod12, you represent Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia. Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
MegaPod12 exploded. He was Minene Uryu the Ninth (Zexy Games Mafia), Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit
Dear DarthWolf13, you represent Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia from Zexy Games Mafia II. Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation. As for Zexy Games Mafia II... no one knows yet. Except you who you know that another person with the exact same role exists.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
DarthWolf13 was killed. He was Minene Uryu the Ninth (Zexy Games Mafia II), Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit

Phase ends in 13 minutes unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs or all players alive vote.
Votes from or to MegaPod12 and DarthWolf13 no longer count.

Last edited:
@Elieson

giphy.gif

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Pika_pika42 II (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon)
jdthebud I (Pika_pika42)

Vote: jdthebud
I think it should be pretty clear why I'm coming in to stop a Pika lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom