• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, we've got several confirmed townies. Use it wisely. It's basically out of Mido, SC, Elieson and RC.
I'm sorry but how is jd confirmed Town? Personally he's been CWAC-ing and voting without justification all game, and we only have his word to go on that he is in fact a Commuter Vig. Unless I've missed something he's personally up there with SC right now. I'm fine to vote for SC tomorrow (assuming I live to see it this time), since they're just as bad as each other, but should the game keep going beyond that I think jd should come next.

I'm sorry but how is jd confirmed Town? Personally he's been CWAC-ing and voting without justification all game, and we only have his word to go on that he is in fact a Commuter Vig. Unless I've missed something he's personally up there with SC right now. I'm fine to vote for SC tomorrow (assuming I live to see it this time), since they're just as bad as each other, but should the game keep going beyond that I think jd should come next.

jd's not confirmed no. But they're from SM mafia, and I just see the others as larger threats.

jd's not confirmed no. But they're from SM mafia, and I just see the others as larger threats.
How am I a threat?

If there is a town vig then the best people to shoot is RC if you want confirmation on their alignment or Skullcrow because he is not town or town aligned. Though RC might just make a better cop check. Also a kill should go through on skull unless he's infinite BP. Someone did try to shoot him earlier in the game and the kill faield which in itself proves he's hiding things that he didn't tell the thread he had a BP.

@Lone_Garurumon i haven't claimed in thread because it's for the best. I have claimed privately to Elementar so I don't know why he's suddenly suggesting I'm a threat.

How am I a threat?

If there is a town vig then the best people to shoot is RC if you want confirmation on their alignment or Skullcrow because he is not town or town aligned. Though RC might just make a better cop check. Also a kill should go through on skull unless he's infinite BP. Someone did try to shoot him earlier in the game and the kill faield which in itself proves he's hiding things that he didn't tell the thread he had a BP.

@Lone_Garurumon i haven't claimed in thread because it's for the best. I have claimed privately to Elementar so I don't know why he's suddenly suggesting I'm a threat.

Still not confirmed. That's the only reason. I find the others to be more of a threat than you by far.

Hmm, in that case I'm not sure I trust you... You haven't been acting scummy lately, but I don't know whether to trust someone who's not out in a situation like this. I can understand that there are some roles you just don't claim, but we've got a Cop and Doctor claim out already, and I'm not sure what other roles would be best kept secret like that.

Hmm, in that case I'm not sure I trust you... You haven't been acting scummy lately, but I don't know whether to trust someone who's not out in a situation like this. I can understand that there are some roles you just don't claim, but we've got a Cop and Doctor claim out already, and I'm not sure what other roles would be best kept secret like that.
All I can say for now is it allowed me to get information that Skullcrow is not townaligned and not an indep town can win with. Depending on how the night phase goes I may come out the next day.

It resets all deaths and roles used that phase. So I you used a 1x role then that is back.

The way he phrased it is like, some kid stole his entire wallet with the reset, not just his last night's stuff. He can just do it all over again, according to you. I want to understand what Elementar is saying because if that's the case then something's up.

I think tomorrow is a decision between Elementar (probably the most likely in my view) and Skullcrow (JD is close as well).

Reset Day 3: Nothing happened!

Reset Day 3: Nothing happened!

This was a quiet night as no one felt like killing anybody, confused by what seems to be an anomaly in the timeline.

No one died.
It is now Reset Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 10 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

I am looking for a sub for this game.
@HumanDawn interested?

Well I asked Pika to kill Skullcrow,but I guess it was too late.
Now we have to decide between Elementar and SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom