• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming

Will read up later gotta sleeep so niiight

Vote: Skullcrow

I actually read up on everything and agree with the lynch.

So apparently Mido thinks I need to die for her to win?

I've heard you are targeting me specifically, hence this ridiculous insistence on my being "anti-town" despite anything.
And thanks for the confirmation:
It's not ridiculous because it's true. And I'm specifically targeting you because all other antitown s are dead.

And I don't see what me asking Human that question has to do with you? I asked him because it's only right that he does. I've been in the end o subbing in to a spot and not having access to pms. Actually I was straight up denied the access. It's not right to do that because they should have that information.

It's not ridiculous because it's true. And I'm specifically targeting you because all other antitown s are dead.

And I don't see what me asking Human that question has to do with you? I asked him because it's only right that he does. I've been in the end o subbing in to a spot and not having access to pms. Actually I was straight up denied the access. It's not right to do that because they should have that information.
Let me say clearly again
You don't care if I'm anti-town or not, you think this will achieve your wincon.
And when it doesn't, who's next? I suggest everyone consider that.
You've forced my hand, enjoy it.

Let me say clearly again
You don't care if I'm anti-town or not, you think this will achieve your wincon.
And when it doesn't, who's next? I suggest everyone consider that.
You've forced my hand, enjoy it.
.................you really don't know me. I entirely care if you're antitown. Because it's the antitown that are my enemies.

And how have we forced your hand? What have we forced it on? According to you you're just a survivor.

.................you really don't know me. I entirely care if you're antitown. Because it's the antitown that are my enemies.

And how have we forced your hand? What have we forced it on? According to you you're just a survivor.
lol

By continuing to push this silly case? My stating what you're trying to do? Because I am?
I made an effort to get past this without using that info, but I don't have a choice, clearly. Now it's out and people have to consider, when I prove to not be the one you think I am, who will you want dead next?
I'm not bothering to repeat myself, anyone interested can read my taking apart your attempts to smear me and your pushing forward regardless and consider what I just posted.

jd - Commuter and Vig, Vig implies Town. It matches up with the first N2 results, he could've been one of the killers shooting at a scum-read. @jdthebud did you do this? And if so, which one and why?
My vig shot doesn't appear until N5, so I will be waiting a long time to use it.
I thought his Commuter was Days 1 and 2 only? Jd, clarify?
Forced commute N1 and N2. Since we were just in N2, I commuted, yes.

Also why I said nothing to anyone during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom