• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic, but I just read the flavour text:
The two would keep fighting over this counterclaim of sorts until the first one had enough for it. He started whistling epic anime sequence music then shouted "IT'S S.A.S.S. TIME! SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE, NUMBER TWO! BOMBASTIC- BOMBALOO!!!". Then he rushed towards his counterclaimer and hugged him tightly. The others understood what was going to happen and stepped back, and while the hugged one tried to escape, the bombing one managed to press a button that would make the secret bombs in his pockets explode.

This triggered a chain reaction that made the other one's bombs explode because apparently, both of them were truthful. After the smoke cleared, the remaining Zexies looked in shock and awe at the charred remains of the two...
This started out funny and turned dark very fast.
This didn't happen. Nope. You don't believe me? But I said THIS NEVER HAPPENED, I can't see it in the timeline!
Taking the easy way out @Zexy ?:p

@jdthebud what about N3/N4, what can/must you do then?

Missed it, what are your thoughts on Mido's alignment?
vjz2tJi.png
Read my damn posts, please.

RESET DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - MID

Skullcrow V (Midorikawa, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Sword Master, Pika_pika42)

Reset Day 3 ends in a bit more than 23 hours, unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 10 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom