• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that but I'd disagree with it anyway. Mafia has lots of info, keeping it away from town can't possibly help.

"Appears to know more than they should" isn't a safe way to scumread people. Knowing everything and joining our forces into figuring the game out with type confirmations is better.

I missed that but I'd disagree with it anyway. Mafia has lots of info, keeping it away from town can't possibly help.

"Appears to know more than they should" isn't a safe way to scumread people. Knowing everything and joining our forces into figuring the game out with type confirmations is better.
wasn't to you. and not keeping away, controlling.

well ok then
we'll see what happens.

Basically, what we could do is:

Confirm whether AussieEevee is indeed Water/Electric.
I believe LG enough but if someone wants/can confirm Psychic without dealing much damage to him...
YT softclaimed Celebi and even though I'm also buying it it can be confirmed.
SoaringLooker was hit by a Grass move for normal effectiveness. Keep in mind that a Ghost move on every Normal-type claim can confirm them. At worst, Fighting.
Elementar's confirmed weak to Grass. If someone wants to use a weak Normal move, OK I guess.
For swarla if you have a Water move it may be a good idea to target her.
@Iteru please make a choice on how you're using your role now that you have info and PM one of the trustworthy people with it. Also please post more now that you're not silenced. You could contact me, Elementar or Lone_Garurumon in private.
Skullcrow, if someone can confirm Skarmory with little damage (should be easy, being Steel-type) it would be useful.

All Fighting moves should be on Rainomi imo.
Confirming Aussie should be top priority; not sure if he's worth a check from LG though or if LG will survive the night
I probably won't survive the night

@Rainbow Cloud I would appreciate a claim, ideally in private.

Yeah, re-read and remembered RC's claim.

@AussieEevee how could you've got a Spy result about mafia wanting to kill Darth when Darth was mafia?

I really don't trust AussieEevee atm.

Yeah, re-read and remembered RC's claim.

@AussieEevee how could you've got a Spy result about mafia wanting to kill Darth when Darth was mafia?

I really don't trust AussieEevee atm.
If you try paying attention to my speculation earlier in the thread. I had speculated that... since Darth knew my claim... that the message could have been planted specifically for my benefit.

That's fine Zexy. I don't trust you either.

If you try paying attention to my speculation earlier in the thread. I had speculated that... since Darth knew my claim... that the message could have been planted specifically for my benefit.

That's fine Zexy. I don't trust you either.
ok...

wait why? that just sounds OMGUSy

Call it what you like, but I haven't trusted you at all this game.

Your move, for example, does 3 damage? Mine does none and other peoples only do 1. Why does yours do 3? And why can you use it during the day?
to be fair, Solarbeam is intended to be a powerful move that depends on specific conditions to work, both in the games and, apparently, here
Zexy is still dying

True but go look at Darth's PM... Doesn't it seem a little odd that the mafia is so weak?

As for Zexy dying, How do you figure?
s e t u p s p e c

because I'm making sure of that ^^

Call it what you like, but I haven't trusted you at all this game.

Your move, for example, does 3 damage? Mine does none and other peoples only do 1. Why does yours do 3? And why can you use it during the day?
Yes because it's more power than usual apparently as I was very weak before evolving. And it needs sunlight to work, so daytime instead of night.
True but go look at Darth's PM... Doesn't it seem a little odd that the mafia is so weak?

As for Zexy dying, How do you figure?
They can coordinate actions though and have an actual nightkill apparently.

Because I have very few HP left as I've already claimed.
s e t u p s p e c

because I'm making sure of that ^^
s e t u p s p e c i s g o o d

O RLY?
are you seriously going for such a bad move. even if so you could do town a favor by not telling the mafia -_-

Yes because it's more power than usual apparently as I was very weak before evolving. And it needs sunlight to work, so daytime instead of night.
I'd like to point out that Ho-Oh can also use solar beam...

Have you been confirmed grass type?
They can coordinate actions though and have an actual nightkill apparently.
True but have a look at everyone else... We all have weak moves, and you have a move that is capable of doing 6 damage during the day if you hit the right type (I assume there is no 4x weakness?)

O RLY?
are you seriously going for such a bad move. even if so you could do town a favor by not telling the mafia -_-

You're inciting against an active town leader and have been acting off/suspiciously for a while. You're done. And it doesn't matter if I tell mafia, I'm enough to kill you myself.

eh "active town leader" is a bit of an exaggeration if you're referring to me

I'm inclined to believe zexy, yeah sure ho-oh gets solarbeam but I doubt it would have that especially since it was revealed lugia only has one attacking move

eh "active town leader" is a bit of an exaggeration if you're referring to me

I'm inclined to believe zexy, yeah sure ho-oh gets solarbeam but I doubt it would have that especially since it was revealed lugia only has one attacking move

you're more active than some others and I'm declaring you town leader, there

why? what do you think of everything off about his behavior that I've pointed out before?

and I don't see what ho-oh having solarbeam or not has to do with lugia having one move??

you're more active than some others and I'm declaring you town leader, there

why? what do you think of everything off about his behavior that I've pointed out before?
ngl I haven't done more than skim that entire argument ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was concerned with darth atm, I will go inspect that more thoroughly soon
All Fighting moves should be on Rainomi imo.
r00d

ngl I haven't done more than skim that entire argument ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was concerned with darth atm, I will go inspect that more thoroughly soon
fair enough, darth was the focus of that day anyway
can you get on discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom