Recent content by 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

1. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

TEEN: Explorers of Destruction: Volume 1

Important Notice I kinda forgot to post this for the past few days, and I don't know where else to put this, but anyways-- First off, I want to say that everything is going fine and I'm working as best I can to publish chapter 2, since it's been in the works for a while. I wanted to make this...
  2. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Rule of One by Ashley and Leslie Saunders
  3. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: Character Development Den (Questions)

"Mom likes dressing Pecha in green bows. She looks cute, even though she won't admit it-" -Oran the Riolu "Shut up, Oran. I keep telling mom green clashes badly with my fur, but she never listens. I'm more of an orange kinda girl." -Pecha the Buneary "Sheesh, sisters, am I right?" -Oran the...
  4. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

TEEN: Explorers of Destruction: Volume 1

[AN: this story is rated TEEN for moderate violence] Chapter 1 A riolu walked up to the job board, eyeing a small handful of requests pinned to its dull, wooden surface. It became a daily routine for Oran the riolu: Everyday after training, he looked for something challenging...
  5. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Stereotypes about your country that's not true?

I wouldn't consider him "evil", I think that's going a little overboard. Stupid, most definitely, I trust Baron to be a better leader.
  6. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

At least Aku has his own shrink The same can't be said for Jack tho
  7. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I realize that, and I also realize there's still like- 8 episodes to go- which gives Aku's new voice actor more time to leave a better impression on me.
  8. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So I watched the new Samurai Jack, and the one thing that disturbed me the most was the birthing scene in the first episode. And also, I'm not liking Aku's new voice so far.
  9. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Nope
  10. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Back when humans were alive, Mewtwo was created for humans to understand pokemon on a more sentient level, and bridge the gap between humans and pokemon. With a single touch, he could collect and analyze the memes of humans and other pokemon in order to better understand the world around him...
  11. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Is there such thing as a government "rule by the beautiful"? In my pmd story, Im thinking of writing about a (matriarchal) tribe of Lopunny where you gain more power the more beautiful you are. Basically, they hold "showcasing" events akin to the rabbit showcasing we hold in real life to...
  12. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I want to believe all the Joys and Jennys are yuri with each other
  13. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Personally my head canon is the Joys reproduce asexually, but the process doesn't always produce perfect offspring. Same thing with the Jennys
  14. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

*dodges bullet with ease* *teleports behind you* *tips fedora*
  15. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Killer Queen has already touched that water bottle.
Back
Top Bottom