H
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I am really sorry to say this, but my DS cannot connect to Wifi for some reason :'( I just got a new modem and it says that i have error code 52001. So until I solve this, i don't think i'll be able to trade with you, or others T_T I'm really sorry! I'll try to fix it this weekend. I tried to do all the things Nintendo support told me to do but it's not really working :( My apologies. I will get back to you when I can trade (if i can trade). If I can't fix it this weekend or so, then you'll probably have to get the pokemon from someone else. I'll let you know.
    is not Ev trained, none of my pokemon are.

Take a look at this page, all the pokemon there are mine and I could easily trade any to you. If nothing there catches you eye, then I'll RNG the exeggcute
    So you wanted them to have hidden powers, that explains a lot. Actually, my thundurus already has Hidden power Ice, 30 IVs on attack and defense yield the same result. I could trade you that one if you want
    I fail to understand why would you want a thundurus without max speed, or exeggcute without max attack / special attack. To do thundurus I would have to re start my game, and I don't think that would be fair. I guess I can do the exeggcute...
    RNG stands for Random Number Generator, or how the game decodes what pokemon you get. RNGing is controlling the "random" part to get the pokemon that you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom