1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Arc_Angel
Last Activity:
Apr 3, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Jul 11, 1984 (Age: 32)
Community Staff Nurse

Arc_Angel

Ghostly Mistress, 32, from Amongst the dead

Arc_Angel was last seen:
Apr 3, 2017
    1. Tenorphin
      Tenorphin
      Hey Arc, I'm wondering if you could approve my Pokéballl transaction at the Pokémart? I couldn't pick up the Espurr without this batch of Pokéball..
    2. Itzatrap
      Itzatrap
      Hey Arc, sorry to bother but I think there was an error in my total in the Staff Rewards thread. I believe the total should have been 325, not 225.
    3. Lin Beifong
      Lin Beifong
      happy birthday! :)
    4. Lin Beifong
      Lin Beifong
      Happy Birthday! :)
    5. Zyla
      Zyla
      Why did The Egg House close down!?
    6. empoleon dynamite
      empoleon dynamite
      Fixed, sorry about the original post *embarrassed*
    7. Kori Gotcha
      Kori Gotcha
      Ok. Sorry bout that snafu.
    8. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday. I hope it's an enjoyable day.
    9. kaisap112
      kaisap112
      Thank you so much!
    10. kaisap112
      kaisap112
      I'm sorry to bother you, but I requested to join the FB Users group in Bulbagarden and have yet to receive permission. If I've understood right, I can't post in the Fizzy Bubbles forums here without that permission (am already a registered member of FB on Serebii and UPN), so could you please have a look at that?
    11. Arc_Angel
      Arc_Angel
      Delete your post and make another one. If you are not able to do that then just repost and I'll delete your old one.
      Just a word of caution though, you also posted something else on your previous post that shouldn't be there and if it appears on the new post I won't be sending you a test.
    12. Kantomasta
      Kantomasta
      hey Arc_Angel, i redid my app for Fizzy Bubbles, but just realized my mistake. I forgot hmeboard in title. My computer is stupid and wont let me edt/delete, so am I going to have to wait for someone else so i dont double post? Or does telling you make anything different?
    13. Akinai
      Akinai
      I completely forgot that posts could have different titles... registration post edited.
    14. benmac
      benmac
      I posted on he Fizzy Bubbles Registration thread. Please send me the registration test ASAP. :)
    15. Buoy
      Buoy
      Just a quick question, because I'm not so sure: was I supposed to choose a Starter Pack before adding myself to the FB Membergroup? The Registration Thread seems to say that, but your PM suggested something different. It's just a little conflicting is all.

Thanks in advance.
    16. Spirit (Roze)
      Spirit (Roze)
      Whoops. I didn't know that messages could have titles. Registration for fizzy bubbles edited.
    17. Silver Wind
      Silver Wind
      Visitor messaging. :p
    18. Ruckus Jorgee
      Ruckus Jorgee
      Arc-Angel, don't you know some way Cycling Road can contact Kirby or do I have to try someone else for help?
    19. Ruckus Jorgee
      Ruckus Jorgee
      Hi Arc_Angel. I've heard of you. Can you read your pm please? Our friends need help and contacting info for a smod on the serebiiforums.
    20. Arc_Angel
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 11, 1984 (Age: 32)
    Community Staff Nurse
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Sableye / Yamirami
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ghost
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge: