• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Snowy

1. Snowy

Hurt and Heal
    Threadmarks: 30 Minute rule mod note

Hey guys, The 30 minute rule is still in the opening post, which means it still applies. If there has been official word otherwise, Please link me to that post and I can get it sorted. Thank you
  2. Snowy

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Give people a chance to read your post before you quote it again :)
  3. Snowy

This sounds like the perfect idea for an April fools game... :P
  4. Snowy

Check the archives. I'm fairly certain there's been a few of them.
  5. Snowy

It gets worse. You gave me that power.
  6. Snowy

Up Vs. Down Vol. 104 - Made in the USA: Unova vs. Alola!

Definitely unova 251
  7. Snowy

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Can I spectate, please?
  8. Snowy

Is anyone else disappointed that there's no location in the Pokémon world based on New Zealand and Australia?

I'm not disappointed there hasn't been one, but I think I would still be happy to see one happen if the game is enjoyable. Partly agree with this, through the thought of a super-game (Which would cost more too) is appealing. Though that said, with the DLC system, they could separate the region...
  9. Snowy

Let's not make the planet any hotter than it is. I can't bear this heat much longer.
  10. Snowy

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

My existence is the greatest curse of all time.
  11. Snowy

I'm currently melting here, so if you want me to stop freezing your kitchen, you can give me your snow and take my heat.
  12. Snowy

freezes ME's kitchen Stand for that instead.
  13. Snowy

First thing that comes to mind when thinking of the User above

Excitement! <3
  14. Snowy

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

For ?? games, you generally look at the smallest number of players you can run with. Could you put me down as spectator for cute animals when it goes live?
  15. Snowy

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

Between a nasty virus, Christmas and the forums loading very slowly, I have to admit that I actually haven't a clue what's going on. Sorry! But I believe someone wanted an 8?
Back
Top Bottom