1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
BigBadButterfree
Last Activity:
May 27, 2017 at 4:25 AM
Blog Posts:

Followers 2

Home Page:
Composer

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer, from Viridian Forest, obviously.

BigBadButterfree was last seen:
May 27, 2017 at 4:25 AM
    1. BigBadButterfree
      BigBadButterfree
      I'm not really one to update stuff like this, but I just updated my profile with my SoundCloud info. If for some reason you're reading this, and like music, check it out.
    2. Shiny Shinx
      Shiny Shinx
      I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but it seems that the Generation III Butterfree in your signature isn't loading, no matter where I see you.
      So I guess try this one out.

[SPOILER]
  • About

Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/user-741675527
    Composer
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Torterra / Dodaitose
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ghost
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Nintendo Network ID:
    pmmoss_63
    Bulbapedia username:
    Deathparty666
    I'm a composer (like, with a degree and everything, I swear). Dream is to compose for video games. Haven't really had work in that field yet, unfortunately.

This is my SoundCloud account:
    Overgrown Moss
    I guess if you like it hit me up. I can give work composing or just send files of whats there for personal listening.

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My SoundCloud: Overgrown Moss