BladeEntity
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is gonna be really hard >.< I am not online at the times you are. We are mixing up timezones, I am GMT-4. You?
    I wasn't here in all weekend sorry :c Today at 20:00 EST is perfect, I will be waiting for you!
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    lol its no problem at all ^-^ and you are always entitled to your own changes, it is your awesome fanfic after all :] And don't worry about your creativity - these things come in bursts, so you will gain it back soon I'm sure, and you'll know exactly what to write ^^ If you do ever need help though, with ideas and such, I can assist there too if you like :) Well, anyway, good luck in school and looking forward to your next chappy =]
    You bet! I liked how they all had a graduation at the end *sniff* It was so sweet.

I wish the epilogue was longer though. We know Otonashi and Kanade met up in life, but what about Yuri and Hinata and everyone else? I just wish we could have seen that. But I think that God was giving them good lives this time because their last ones were so sad. So I bet they did end up meeting after all :)
    Hello! I 'm new, but I saw your avatar, so you must be a fan of Angel Beats too! Thats really cool, because its one of my favorite animes :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom