1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
BubbleHearts
Last Activity:
Mar 23, 2017 at 12:06 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 7, 1994 (Age: 23)

BubbleHearts

Floating..., 23, from Pop Town

The bubbly Christmas floated away... Dec 27, 2016

BubbleHearts was last seen:
Viewing forum Current Event: Pokémon Sun and Moon, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:06 AM
    1. BubbleHearts
      BubbleHearts
      The bubbly Christmas floated away...
    2. BubbleHearts
      BubbleHearts
      Almost time for a bubbly Christmas! :D
    3. BubbleHearts
      BubbleHearts
      This heart of bubbles is floating away for a few days.
    4. Kazekage
      Kazekage
      Your current avatar is so cute! :D
      1. BubbleHearts likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kazekage
        Kazekage
        Same here. :P

Yeah, that'd be real nice. I think I said this before, but even just a little "Hey, we're making Stars" or something would be nice.
        Mar 21, 2017 at 5:37 PM
      4. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        It definitely would. This silence is deafening. How are you coping with this period of nothingness?
        Mar 22, 2017 at 12:20 AM
      5. Kazekage
        Kazekage
        I've just been playing other games, I guess. And doing some other stuff, but mostly other games.
        Mar 22, 2017 at 2:03 AM
    5. Amnesia
      Amnesia
      Just saying hi =D

Cool! You're from South Africa! What's it like?
      3. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        You should come to South Africa! We have many sandy beaches and a mountain shaped like a table! :P

Do you sometimes see Tarzan? :P
        I can just imagine. A change of scenery would do you good. :)

It certainly is, but cool wouldn't be the right word to use. Maybe more like hot? :P

I haven't been on a safari at all. And I have lived my life here! :P
        Maybe we can go on one together sometime as friends?
        Jun 8, 2016
      4. Amnesia
        Amnesia
        Sweet! I mean, where I come from, beaches are plentiful and there is quite a lot of explored areas and adventures galore, but it just doesn't seem as exciting as driving through a savanna, hacking through a rain forest or navigating your way through a market, crammed with spices and fruits! I read Roald Dahl's memoirs when he was in Africa and I couldn't be more psyched to go. My brother is going to visit there for three months, and he can totally handle himself. I wish it was me xD

I also heard of Cape Town where there are mini penguins and wildlife on it's doorstep! Sure, there is this rat-thing in my roof and a strange frog that keeps getting stuck in bottles, but it's nothing on the scale of prairie dogs and hyenas >:^D

Did I mention that naked mole rats are my favourite animals?

Basically xD But the advantage of trees is that you're sheltered from wind a lot.

Last year I went on holiday (twice!) and that was so cool. I held a baby crocodile! :D Now I'm stuck at home, save for the occasional outing up to town. I love the flip out of the country but there is nothing quite like the city.

I LOVE the heat. It's the blooming stinking horrid cold that annoys me xD

Totally! =D I'm looking forward to travelling, particulary Italy and France :P
        Jun 8, 2016
      5. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        True. I don't live near any of those experiences, but I can just imagine how it would be. :)

You'll go one day! Where exactly in Africa is he staying?

Well, it's not on the doorstep, but there is a Waterfront with an aquarium! Yes, nothing like a safari and exotic wildlife to excite oneself! :)

Not at all. Guess you're a big fan of Rufus the naked mole rat then. :P

That's true. It's like a big leafy blanket keeping you warm and safe.

Awww... It must have looked so adorable! What do you enjoy the most of the city?

Yes, you can enjoy a nice refreshing swim with friends. You can also enjoy some delicious, cool ice cream. :)

I am glad! :D Which places are on your list of travels?
        Jun 8, 2016
        Amnesia likes this.
    6. may-serena-dawn
      may-serena-dawn
      Yes you are right it is nice to see multi friends
      3. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        Cool! Do they both work flawlessly? Or are there sone errors you need to fix?
        Jun 14, 2016
        may-serena-dawn likes this.
      4. may-serena-dawn
        may-serena-dawn
        I don't know really
        Jun 14, 2016
        BubbleHearts likes this.
      5. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        Alright. What's your dream job? I don't know mine yet.
        Jun 14, 2016
    7. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      Hello,how are you?
      1. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        Hi! I am good. How have you been?
        Jun 4, 2016
      2. KenzeyEevee
        KenzeyEevee
        Oh thank you! I am doing great!:)
        Jun 4, 2016
      3. BubbleHearts
        BubbleHearts
        That's good to hear! You're welcome. What have you been up to?
        Jun 6, 2016
    8. may-serena-dawn
      may-serena-dawn
      New or not new it is a same as long as we are a nice people then no problem at all
      Thanks
    9. may-serena-dawn
      may-serena-dawn
      glad that you followed me ; so I back the follow also
    10. poke trey
      poke trey
      What up bro! How's the sun and moon news been treating you?
    11. Amnesia
      Amnesia
      Sup, thanks for the following! =D

(what does it MEAN gyaaa)
    12. Amante do Mikuri
      Amante do Mikuri
      Thank you for the friendship request. ;)
    13. Desdar300
      Desdar300
      No problem !
    14. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      What is the TCG about? I haven't played it!
    15. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Yeah, it's just a matter of personal opinion!

Spinoffs? I like some spinoffs.

I like the idea of the Ranger games, but not the execution. too much dialogue, no Pokemon team, no battling.

If we count non handheld games, I think Stadium and Colosseum, etc are very good. But now that we have 3D battles on handheld consoles they are kinda pointless xD

Which ones do you like?
    16. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      I understand what you mean, but they didn't feel like they were tucked in to me. I think they just thought it would be a cool way to make Soaring useful. Again, the explanation is those Pokemon appear randomly at Hoopa's will! I think it's as good of an explanation as any other one...
    17. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      I didn't get the feeling it was tucked in. I thought it was great! Giving you the option to see Hoenn from above is awesome. Actually there is an explanation for why those legendary Pokemon show up at seemingly random islands, that's because of Hoopa. So it's not a random feature as you would think at first...

However, what I meant to say is most Pokemon games have two layers of exploration: land and sea. Then Gen III added a third layer of exploration: the underwater.

Since Gen 3, no new Gen or game added any new layer of exploration, until ORAS (so Hoenn once again!) adding a fourth layer, Soaring, and even a short glimpse of a fifth layer, outer Space. So, bias and personal taste apart, I think we can both agree that ORAS has the most exploration in a Pokemon game ever. Obviously it's a different matter whether you enjoyed said exploration or not. But objectivity, it is n1 in terms of exploring.

Ok, my personal ranking is: Hoenn > Johto > Unova > Kalos > Shinnoh and Kanto. What's yours?
    18. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Yes, I like warm weather better.

Well, what's most important for a Pokemon region, is for it to be: big, explorable, and to feel alive. That's why I like Hoenn the best. It is the vastest region, and has more stuff to explore than any other region. Also, it has Secret Bases, which add a lot of liveliness, more than any other region.

And one of the reasons I like ORAS so much is because it made Hoenn even more alive. It also introduced Soaring, so it made Hoenn the only region you can explore underwater, on the water surface, the land, AND in the air. Basically, Hoenn was already the best region ever, and with ORAS it begame even better.

I also like Johto, it is my second favourite, maybe because Silver was my first Pokemon game.
    19. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Oh, cool!

The weather is quite nice over here... Warm, but not hot.
    20. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Exactly! :) Emerald fans, and Hoenn fans in general, are some of the best Pokemon fans, I dare to say!

Uhm, Im ok, thanks... How about you?

Where are you from South Africa, by the way?
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 7, 1994 (Age: 23)
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Aurorus / Amaruruga
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fairy
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Laverre City Fairy Badge
    My passions are reading, crosswords, Sudokus, writing, Chess and much more.

I am very nerdish and a bit of a geek. I am more of a casual gamer.

I am very shy, have trouble making friends, and very introvertish. Grammar is a big must for me. My heart is my biggest asset and will always help anyone in need.