Recent content by Username19

1. U

What video games are you playing now?

Atelier Firis and Atelier Lydie & Suelle. Beat both of them in prep for Nelke!
  2. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

Valthirian Arc (PS4) Preordered a Pokeball Plus
  3. U

Valthirin Arc (PS4) Octopath Traveler (Switch)
  4. U

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Venom Role Models
  5. U

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Venom - 4/10 I enjoyed the movie. It just wasnt a good movie. Oceans 8 - 9/10 Hated all the other oceans movies but loved this one. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - 3/10 I dont even know what happened with this one but I gained zero enjoyment from it.
  6. U

Detroit Become Human (PS4) - FINALLY had the time to sit down and start this one! Loving it so far and Im still pretty early in. Maple Story 2 - Decided to try and relive some nostalgia with this one and surprisingly Im having a good time. Im a level 16 wizard right now.
  7. U

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

X-Men First Class X-Men Days of Future Past X-Men Apocalypse First time seeing all of these so I had fun with them. Days of Future Past is definitely my favorite of the 3.
  8. U

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Overpass" - Panic! At The Disco
  9. U

Battle Chasers (PS4) Atelier Sophie (PS4)
  10. U

Favourite Game Genre(s)

JRPG'S, RPG's, Simulation, Visual Novels are all time favorites.
  11. U

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Since the full version of this is finally out...
  12. U

Battle Chasers (PS4) - Really only playing this right now because I can't bring myself to play Detroit Become Human while i'm mid school project. So I messed around in the first dungeon a bit. Its gotten better now that I've had some time to figure out the combat.
  13. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up my pre-order on Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (Vita) Used games were B2G1 free so I also picked up Dragons Crown (Vita), Operation Babel New Tokyo Legacy (Vita), and Birthdays the Beginning
  14. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

Detroit Become Human (PS4) Atelier Lydie & Suelle (PS4)
  15. U

Sims 4 (PS4) - Needed a break from serious games so I went back to good old sims. Picked back up an old family that I had originally started trying to be "perfect". Got my lady sim to max out the Cooking and Writing skills and she also hit highest level in the writing career.
Back
Top Bottom